Chapter 5.

The doorbell rang and disturbed Ziyi's sleep. She got up from the bed and finally walked down.

She opened the door and saw Marius standing over there, with a happy smile.

While Ziyi had a poker face.

Why the fuck is this man always smiling?

"May I come in?" Marius said and Ziyi moved to the side to make way for him.

Marius came inside, "I will get to work by the miss. Would you like me to cook for you?"

"No, thanks, I can do that on my own, just clean the house and then the garden."

"Oh and laundry?"

"I can do that," she said before she went upstairs to take a bath.

"Where are you going?" Marius asked and Ziyi glared at him and did not reply she only walked to her room.

Ziyi took a towel and walked inside the bathroom was quiet bug and spacious.

When she looked around she rolled her eyes, "Yibo's ancestor must be really rich." she mumbled before she filled the bath tub and got inside it.

A deep sigh escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes and leaned back agaisnt the bath tub, she felt so tired.

As she slowly slowly closed her eyes and lowered her body more and more into the water, before she was completly submerged inside the water with her eyes closed and about to sleep.

The bubbles were made in the water as she exhaled.

However the relief did not last long as she soon saw something flash before her eyes.

An ear peircing earth shattering scream of a woman.

Immense agony, Crying and wailing of a woman, as well as begging for mercy and for the person inflicting pain on her to stop.

The maniacle laughter of ther person before them.

Ziyi's opened agains as she gasped taking in water before she sat up and coughed violenlty, holding her chest as her tears flew down her cheeks.

Her body shivering as she felt cold, so cold.

At this time a knock on the door starled her as, "Mrs. Wang..."

It was Marius, Marius had heard her coughing violently thanks to his super hearing and he also hear her sniffling, he knew that she was crying.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently.

Ziyi wiped her tears but her heart was still beating fast as she said, "I am okay. Do you want something?"

"No... I actually heard- I mean I have done with the cleaning and all."

"So fast?" Ziyi said as she slowly got out of the bath tub on her weak and her shovering legs her body was shaking so badly as if she was standing naked under the snow.

"So fast." she said as she wrapped the towel around her body.

Marius did not reply immediately he asnwered a minute later, "It has been two hours ."

Ziyi's body froze and her eyes got filled with tears of frustration as she kept her hand on the counter and looked at herself in the mirror, she looked at her sorry self.

She covered her mouth as she cried however it was useless sicne Marius can very well listen to her cries, she took a deep breathe and said, "I will be down so go and wait for me."

She said and Marius clenched his fists as he heard her sobs it ripped his heart apart when he got to know that his mate was in pain and there was nothing he can do about it expect hear her cry, "alright."