Chapter 35.

Lol you all really hate Hoauxan, he is not the bad guy, guys. He is on the right side, it's just his personality is shit, he does say hurtful things but he never wants bad for anyone. He is what people would call verbally abusive or something. And he hates Yibo because he is highly competitive and Yibo always wins from him.

~~~

"What was that?" Zhan spoke as he felt the ground shake and he got up as he felt someone's arrival as well.

Simon, Zhehan and Yanli got up as well before Yanli smirked, "They are here for their deaths."

She said as she walked ahead, and Simon and Zhehan followed her.

Inaya and Draven were outside and with them were some other necromancers as well, "this is where she is hiding! the corrupted leader of our council"

Draven spoke as he stared ahead, and with him was Inaya as well, but no one thought anything bad about her since Draven had told everyone that she was a spirit assisting him.

Draven said,"she vanished in thin air and refused to take the purity test and it now using the spirits cursed here to ease herself she is pure evil now and we will have to kill her."

Inaya giggled, "yes, yes kill her, that bitch I am going to eat her soul."

"Kill who?" suddenly a voice was heard.

And a woman walked from between the trees under the moonlight showing herself to the council Draven's eyes widened for a split second when he saw that she was no longer corrupted.

And he clenched his fists and said, "sister, how can you hide your corruption? have you stopped that low that now you are taking help of a criminal from Gaia that Sean? he has killed one of our own, a citizen of Croia a vam-"

"Shut up." Yanli spoke as she glared at him, and everyone else, "I am your leader and I have not gone corrupted, but you all will be if you keep on supporting Draven.

Since he is the one who has gone corrupted."

The other necromancers looked at her and gulped, "but how can we trust that you have not gone corrupted we know that Sean is here, and he must have given you the flower of Fiora."

Simon and Zhehan were there as well before Yanli smirked, "Oh dear, I will say this again Sean is not a criminal and not just Sean the leader of Gaia is here,if you all offended a gudian and a necomrancer torgher then you all he doomed.

While the board of director are respected by us leaders, but the final vote goes to us and I am saying this again if you all angered me then even all of you combined together will be nothing in friont of my wrath."

"But if you are corrupted and if we trust you and help you then won't we all go corrupted?"

Yanli spoke to them, "I have not gone corrupted, and so is Zhehan as you can see he is safe and sound and so is the leader of Gaia so is the son of Micah."

The necromancers gasped, "son of Micah? "

"That sorcered is the son of Micah?"

Yanli spoke, "so many people are by my side are they all wrong? and the person here Draven who has always been jealous who we all know has been wanting to be the leader, who we all know had ties with Inaya and was the pasrt reason why the valley was slaughter.

And someone who had gone corrupt before, are you really going to trust him?"

She spoke as she and her words made sense and everyone agreed with her.

Draven was breathing heavily as he clenched his fists together and was glaring at Yanli, why was it that this woman even exist, just her mere existence has been the root cause of all his problems.

Her existence you should have not had happened.

Draven felt more and more angry as he saw her, her confident posture, her sharp eyes and her convincing words but he lost his calm she looked at him and smirked, "once a fool will always be a fool Draven how long is it going to take for you to understand that you will never ever be as powerful and as good as me.

You were, you are and you will always be a sore loser jealous bratty loser and nothing more."

"FUCKING BITCH!"  he said and sudenly the black lined covered his face, neck and hands his eyes went pitch black and he said, "Plan failed Inaya I can't give you, your core but I will give you souls to devour." he said as he turned back and smirked and Yanli's eyes widened as she moved ahead, while Draven smiled and snapped his finger.

"NO!" Yanli said but she was too late as Draven who had already given these necromancers posion to stop them from using their powers turned around and used his spirits to beahead all those ten dead talker.

"Consume them Inaya."

Inaya wasted no time and consumed while Yanli jumped  ,"NO!" But Draven turned around and took out his sword while Yanli took out her spear and the two weapons clashed and Zhena jumped in trying to stop Inaya but it was too late as Draven attacked him as well.

Inaya had already consumed the spirts and had now started to take a form, the earth shook and the wind blew as Simon used his magic to strike the black cloud but it was of no use as she had already took her form.

Nymphs are divine spirits if given enough spititual energy and guidance they can become gods but if they go corrupted then they can become a demon and that was what she had become.

The demon and a god both are a beings of immense power that even a necromancer and the guardian has to work her to defeat.

Simon looked at her with worry while Yanli was fighting with Draven and once she saw that Inaya had transformed her anger had crossed all limits as she kicked Draven, her eyes turned red as she rasied her spear that was surrounded by black shadow and lot of spirts and threw the spear aimed at Draven.

The spear peirced his heart and the spirits ripped his body into shreds.

Yanli then stepped down and then Inaya finally emerged from the blac cloud, her long black haurs and her pale skin, with long red hairs before she looked at Yanli and the other two, and smirked as she rasied her hand and attacked them.

Simon used his power to made a shield around them.

But she kept on repeatedly attacking breaking his shield and in the next moment Yanli jumped at her but Inaya was very strong now she was a demon and so she smirked and rasied her hand again and threw a black ball of energy towards her Yanli doged it but was soon attacked the same attack one after the other leaving her injured.

Inaya smirked,  as she looked at her hands and her new found body, "Reina you are next."

"HEY DEMON!" She heard before her back was pierced by a trident and it was none other than Yibo and in the next moment the thunder boomed and lightening striked her as Sean came there as well,"SIMON! GO BACK TO GAIA AND TAKE THE STONES."

Yanli said as well, "yes we need a god to defeat this demon. Give those stones to Inaya" I am going to open the portal, "let's hope someone answers it."

Simon nodded, "yes.!"