Chapter 24.

Yibo harshly pulled Ziyi away from Marius, as he knew what she was trying to do.

"Yibo please let me..."

"SHUT UP!" Yibo said to Ziyi, "don't you dare, Ziyi don't you dare."

Ziyi's whose eyes were filled with tears yelled, "he will die ! let me help him!"

Yibo felt conflicted as he saw Sean crying, he was having a total mental breakdown right now and now there was Ziyi.

If Ziyi let that spirit do something they once again, it will cause harm to her own body, Ziyi's mind and body will deteriorate.

Yibo was glaring at her and soon he heard the sobbing of his mate, "Marius, Marius, please, moon goddess please, goddess Selene, please have mercy, please."

Yibo's euyes were filled with tears, Simon grabbed Marius's hand and started to perform a healing spell, his own problems regarding his completely went out of his brain.

Simon desperately started chanting some spells as he closed his eyes.

While Yibo looked at Marius, whose eyes were closed and he quickly closed his eyes thinking of a way to stop the cirse from reachind his heart.

He then suddenley sat down before he kept his hand on Marius's chest and closed his eyes while Zhan looked at him, while Yibo called a name, "Rue."

And a golden light came around him, after a while he removed his hand Sean looked at him, while Yibo spoke, "I gave a little part of my weapon's spiritual energy, it will prevent the curse from reaching his heart. And will fight it back. However."

Sean asked, "however?"

Simon spoke, "however while Yibo's energy and the curse fight, it will prevent his body from healing and will drain his energy till he dies we need someone to heal his wound then contantly give him energy."

Simon said before he paused and said closed his eyes, he lifted the seal on his magic and used his power to heal Marius's wound.

But that took a toll on his body and he was unable to put the seal back on hs magic, "I have healed his wounds "

Sean then looked at him, "but what about you?"

"I can handle for a few days before I go corrupt... before that we have to get those stones."

~~~
"How are we going to get a constant source of power?" Sean asked.

They all surrounded Marius as he was lying on the bed while Ziyi was sitting beside him on the bed.

Everyone was thinking about something, just some way to get out of this mess before Simon said, "I will put him into a comma before he figure out something."

Everyone looked at him and Ziyi asked, "why?"

Sean replied, "that would be the best way for him to save energy."

Simon did as he said and the others were thinking of ways to do something however before anyone can say anything, suddenly A-Xiang appeared out of nowhere and she looked very worried.

"Boss this is not good!"

Yibo closed his eyes, and the others had their heart in their mouth,  nothing good was happening nowadays.

"What happened?"

A-Xiag sighed as she kept her hand on her forehead, "somehow Draven got to know about the death of that young vampure Ace and now he is pissed, he says that it was the lack of activity from our side that did this.

And now he wants the one who kill him to be punished. He wants Ace's killers to be handed over to Croia."

Sean sat down on the edge of the bed and blood drained from Simon's face.

"And there is more." A-Xiang said and Yibo who was very close to ripping all his hairs off from his head just gave her a nod to continue as so she did, "this one is about Alpha Sean, the news that he killed other pack's Alpha and beta has spread.

And also the news that he tried to attack his own pack members is out there, so Draven says that it was alpha Sean who killed Ace.

So he wants him to be handed over to them and other than him they also want Ms. Ziyi to be handed over to them as well."

Yibo was baffled now ,"what? why?!"

"Draven said that there is a chance Ms. has a spirit in her body, that sprit belongs to a vicious darkened nymph who had committed the massacre of the Albios Valley of vampires of which Ace was a part of.

And the elder council members have got to know about all this and they are all requesting a meeting with you boss."

Yibo took a deep breathe and Ziyi kept her one hand on her chest and she used her other hand to hold Marius's hand.

While Simon had just done casting the spell and was finally sitting on the bed but in pain, he should not be using his magic but the situation is dire.

Zhan had gone numb at this point.

Simon said, "we need to find a way to get stones of Leva, they are the only things that can heal Marius and I need my magic back I don't have much time and Ziyi needs them too.

We have to get that spirit out of her so that they can leave her alone."

Ziyi spoke, "And what about Sean? how do we prove his innocence? That he was cursed?"

Simon looked at Marius, "Marius thankfully took the curse for Sean, and many people witnessed him doing that moreover the sorcerers like me and experienced guardians, necromancers and fallen angels can tell which cursed was casted and which curse was transferred to another person.

Also if we can get that dagger with which Zhan was stabbed then it would be great."

Yibo spoke, "but Zhan was stabbed on the territory of another pack what if they have thrown away the dagger or worse destroyed it?"

He then looked at Zhan, "Zhan do you even remember how that dagger looked?"

Zhan looked at him and shook his head slowly.

Yibo sighed and Simon spoke, "No problem with that, I just need my magic back, and we have to save Marius first."

"Alright then." Sean got up, and said to Yibo, "you go and attend the meeting, I will stay here and guard the pack and Simon stop using your magic and try finding another way to get into Croia.

And Ziyi please take care of him."

"Yes alpha!" 

Yibo gave Zhan a small smile and said, "since Marius is like this I will let A-Xiang stay here with you, incase something happens she will help you."

"Thank you."

Author's note: Aiyo... this is getting so messy literally everyone is in danger.