Chapter 20.

Another night mare another hellish dream.

Ziyi woke up with a scream again.

Once again she felt cold and shivering and searched for Yibo, the spirit was acting up and she knew it and she felt disgusted.

Every time she realized that there is another being inside her body living in her body without her consent made her uncomfortable and when that is said being ate her magic and then slowly started to consume her soul, she started to hate that being with every fibre of her body.

And the fact that the thing that she hated so much was inside her body was not helping her at all as she felt disgusted, she felt not being in control of her own body and this filled her with rage.

Her body but not her choice, her life and no control over it, her magic and powers and not strength to use it as well.

Pathetic.

The onlt reason she was alive was so that Yibo can take that damn soul out of her body and then she can due with peace without worrying about that damned spirit eating her soul.

She noticed that it was raining outside, and her skin crawled as she felt dirty and the mother nature is the best help to make her feel good.

So she walkd out of the rom barefood went to the lawn and stood under the cold rain as she stared the sky, the dark clouds roaring, the thunder rumbling, oh how she wished that she would be stuck by one.

She stood there under the cold rain for a long time before she felt the rain abruptly stopped she opned her eyes and found herself santind under an umbrella held by none other than Cheng who was looking at him with empty eyes and no expression.

"You will get sick."

Ziyi laughed when she heard that as she stared ahead, "I can't get sick."

She said as she stepped back in the rain and looked at Cheng, who was staring at her as well before he threw the umbrella away as well letting the rain soak him wet as well.

He then moved ahead and then gently grabbed her hand and felt the tingle before he smiled, "I will help you get that spirit out of your body."

Ziyi looked at him with no expression before she gulped and said, "Marius..." she finally spoke after what seemed like an eternity, "I...I loved Adam a lot, he loved me for who I was and he was my everything, I also had his child...

The only reason I am alive is because if I tried to commit suicide then the spirit will eat my soul to punish me again and might never be able to reincarnate hence never be able to meet again." She said and her ever word was like his hot burning needls and hundred of those needles poked his heart making it bleed.

Ziyi was numb, she knew how Marius would feel, she knew that very well, as she has lost her love as well  however she has been through so much pain that she has gone numb and she is very deep in trouble so she has to look out for herself before she looking out for others.

Marius smiled, he has already realized that  he should get used to this pain and should no longer hope for a happy ending for hismelf so he just gave her a small smile before he said, "you know how to reject a werewolf right?"

Ziyi blinked before she gave him a slow nod,and he felt hus heart getting ripped apart by the next word he wanted to say, his voice was struck in his throat and the wait of the words was so much that he felt his lungs being crushed by it and became hard for him to breathe before he said, "good... the you can do it now, or anytime you feel suitable."

Ziyi gritted her teeth as she wanted to reject him on the spot, delaying the rejection was only going to give him false hope and cause him more pain, hwoever she was not able to say those words immediately and for that she felt angry very angry as she squezed Marius's hand.