Chapter 7.

"When the hell is that rain going to stop!" Yibo thought as he stood under a tree to get a cover from the rain with his phone flashlight on.

He looked up while Zhan was right beside him, enjoying his mate's company.

Yibo sighed as he rubbed his neck and sat down against the tree while Zhan joined him.

"Shall we talk about something? so that the time will pass quickly?" Zhan said.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yibo asked as he yawned.

"Anything, let's start from how have you been all these years?"

Yibo smiled, "I have been good."

"Why did you vanish back then?"

Yibo sighed as he looked up, "My parents had died, and I had a multi-national company to look after as I was the sole heir."

Zhan nodded, "Oh... my condolences."

Yibo hugged his knees to his chest as he kept his head on his kneed and looked at Zhan, "how have you been these years? And why are you single?"

Zhan who sat in a lotus position against the tree, smiled as he looked at Yibo, "Well I was waiting for my soulmate. You know the one who would rock my world."

Yibo smiled, "and I suppose you haven't found them yet."

Zhan looked at him and their eyes locked, the two maintained eye contact as if Zhan was trying to tell Yibo that 'it's you, idiot.'

"I actually found them."

There was a very, very small change in Yibo's expression that Zhan would have missed but thank god he didn't, he saw Yibo's eyes twitch a little.

"Oh... I see who is it? have you confessed?"

Zhan smiled, "no, not yet. They are sort of married."

Yibo's eyes widened at this as he pressed his lips together and slowly nodded, "Oh... I see. That's tragic."

"I know."

"By the way I had no idea that you were the owner of Damia."

"I had no idea that you were the owner of 'the guardian' like you were really a big shot person even in college."

Yibo laughed before he sighed and looked at the sky again as he kept his head against the trunk of the tree, "good old days they were."

Yibo yawned again as his eyes were becoming more and more heavy, "this damn place has no network I wish I can tell Ziyi that I will be late she must be freaking out."

"Well, this is a forest you see." Zhan said as he slowly raised his hand and kept it around Yibo's shoulder before he grabbed his head and slowly kept it on his shoulder, "get some sleep."

"Wake me up when the rain stops please."

"Sure," Zhan said as Yibo kept his head on his shoulder and then his head against Yibos before he minds linked Marius and told him the situation.

Marius on the other felt tired suddenly.

He sat down on the chair and yawned.

He can't leave Ziyi especially not when there was danger lurking outside.

However, he was hurt and felt bad and his heart still clenched at the disdainful expression of his mate.

Yes, he fucked up, he messed up big time no wonder she was so mad at him maybe even disgusted, and might forgive him either.

Before Marius never cared for a mate but now that he has one he does not want to lose her.

Thinking about all these things he slowly fell asleep on the table.