Chapter 33.

Yibo was shaking like a leaf, his face was cold and his lips had gone blue, his hands were as cold as ice and his heart beat was slowing down, his body was getting stiffer and stiffer.

And the black lines from Yanli's face and body had gone away. She looked healthy and the color of her face had been restored.

The process had been done and her name was restored as she slowly opened her eyes, Yibo slowly opened his eyes as well but they were barely opened he just looked at Yanli and blinked before his body fell to the side.

However, Yanli caught him and made him lay on the stone and closed her eyes, and communicated with her subordinate, "Zhehan..."

The masked man in the case with mean and Simon stopped suddenly and closed his eyes as well, and after a while, he opened them again and looked at Sean, "Hey alpha."

Sean looked at him, and Zhehan spoke, "you should take a few more stones for that guardian as well."

Sean's face was covered with concern, "is everything okay with him?"

Zhehan spoke, "my master has said that if that guardian shared his life force or used his power one more time without getting rest he will...die."

Zhan felt his heart getting stabbed by those words.

He had no idea that Yibo's condition was that worse, sharing his life force with Ziyi and then his spiritual power with Marius, and then the fight it must have taken a toll on his body so badly.

Zhan suddenly felt his skin crawl, he felt his heart beating faster than usual, he wanted to see Yibo and he wanted to be near him.

He looked at Simon who was meditating and was in a deep state of meditation as he was surrounded by the stones of Leva and he also picked as many stones as he can.

After a while Simon opened his eyes and smiled brightly, "finally I am done, I feel so refreshed!" he said as he stood up and moved his body from side to side and did a little stretching.

Zhan smiled seeing him back in his form, and said, "now let's go back then."

Simon smiled and nodded, as he raised his hand, "teleportation magic at your service."

He said as he snapped his fingers and in the next moment, they were back in the place where they had left.

Zhan's foot landed on a stone and he stumbled back a little his hand touched the split tree and as soon as he did that he felt something weird.

At the same time, Inaya screamed Draven was shocked to hear that, "what happened?"

Inaya's shadow-like figure screamed before she said, "he is here, that alpha is here with my core he is here, I want my core! let's go to the albios Valley!"

Draven stood up, "the alpha is here? did he find Yanli?" Draven then smirked, "let's go then."

~~~
"That cave was special, it had its own made-up atmosphere and grass everything," Simon said.

Zhehan smirked, "of course, it has that cave was the place where our dragon lord had spent years meditating while waiting for goddess Sagira to reincarnate."

Sean spoke, "but anyone can enter that cave right?"

Zhehan looked at Zhan, and said, '"other than the highest three members of the council no one else can, the leader Yanli, the sorcerer Micah and me.

Micah's bloodline was the one in charge of that place and protected that cave by casting a strong spell on it. You were able to pass because you were with me. And no one even knows the location of the cave, even if they do they won't be able to see because a spell was caste on it."

Sean nodded, "oh, no wonder Inaya was not able to get those stones."

Zhehan smirked, "my master had made it impossible for them. That's why Draven and Inaya hate her so much."

Simon asked, "Where is this sorcerer Micah? is he with Draven too? because he would have known that someone had entered the cave and it can only be you and Yanli."

Zhehan looked at him, "Micah was killed by Draven two years ago."

Simon shook his head, "that's sad did he have a family?"

Sean was eerily quiet as he had a hunch and his guts said that the doubt that he had in his mind can be right as well.

Zhehan suddenly stopped and looked at Simon, Simon became quiet he felt a little awkward after being stared at like that,  and Zhehan suddenly came before him.

"You know Micah's bloodline always had a birthmark on their wrists and yes he had a son of eight years old.

Unfortunately, he had gone corrupt and created quiet mayhem in the council, he also injured his own son at the time Yanli and I had done everything to calm him down but his son was gravely injured and he was out off control.

Thankfully at that time, the portal to Gaia was opened so the guardian rushed to help and took the child out of the environment, that child was corrupted as well, and I and Yanli were busy, and no one else was in the room he would have died that day if it was not for that guardian Qiren who saved that child and purified him.

In the end, we had to kill Micah and a day had already passed meaning ten days had passed in the Gaia the child was healthy and doing well and was attached to his new parent, a new home which was..." Zhehan smirked as he grabbed Simon's hand, "Gealach Xiao's and that child's name was Simon." He said as he raised Simon's hand and showed him the birthmark.

Zhan closed his eyes, his doubts were right after all while Simon was too stunned to speak.

He had always wanted to know about his lineage and his bloodline and this was not what he had expected.

His eyes were wide and his lips were slightly parted.

Zhehan spoke, "after seeing how happy and safe you were in Gaia, I and master decided to let you grow in that place." he pause and let go of Simon's hand and took a step back, "let's go now."

Zhan placed a hand on Simon's shoulder who was still too stunned and baffled by this information dumped on his head.

He found out about his family, about his dad, who was by the way killed, killed because he has gone corrupt and it was done by Draven and Inaya.

But he had no idea what to feel other than shock.

Author's note: Oohhhh my Gawdddd!