Chapter 32.

"NO!" Savero yelled as another member of his pack was killed and beheaded right before him.

He was gravely injured and felt like dying as he saw his pack burning, his members crying and wailing children crying, toddlers crying beside the dead bodies of their parents.

Pregnant women dying with their children as well.

And all he could was just watch and cry and beg for mercy, "Reina I was sorry, I had no idea that you were innocent."

"INNOCENT! HAHAHA, NO, NO, NO I AM NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE! WHY DON'T YOU GO TO INAYA AND ASK HER GOT HELP THE WOMAN YOU LIKE SO MUCH AND THE WOMAN YOU WORSHIPPED?

COUNTLESS TIMES I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT SHE WAS CUNNING AND WICKED BUT YOU ALL WERE JUST MAD AFTER HER BEAUTY NOW SEE THE MONSTER YOU HAVE CREATED." She said, she was not even in her full form, she was just a shadow now.

And she hated that, just a shadow with no shape or size or body.

Yibo watched all this and his heart ached for everyone,  Reina then grabbed Saveros' mate and strangled her to death while Savero yelled at the top of his lungs begging for her to stop but she didn't. 

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR ENTIRE PACK!" she said and then headed for Savero's child, Savero tried to move but it was of no use as his little four-year-old son and three-year-old daughter were crying.

"REINA PLEASE REINA PLEASE LEAVE THEM KILL ME PLEASE KILL ME !! PLEASE PLEASE NO!" but Reina had gone deaf to his please as she move towards the children but before she could she heard a very familiar voice, "REINA!"

Yibo sighed with relief as he saw Yanli over there and he also saw that Yanli was not alone with her was a wizard, but Reina was scared, she didn't want to turn she didn't want to face Yanli she had become a monster and she didn't want Yanli to see that.

However Yanli came before her and looked at her up and down, her eyes got filled with tears, as she saw the state in which Reina was and then raised her hand, "I will restore you, Reina, I will purify you, do not worry." Yanli said as she closed her eyes and used her powers.

"It's of no use Yanli, all my years of power that I had cultivated is gone, I... lost everything my body my powers everything."

Yanli smiled, "I will give it back to you, I will give back everything to you Reina, I promise, you are like my mother you took me in and basically raised me when I had no one and was a loser now it's my turn." She said and then she used her powers to open the portal of Croia, and this time she called a sorcerer, "Micah I need your help. I need stones of Leva."

"Yes, boss." Micah the sorcerer who looked very much like Simon answered and bought the stones of Leva and after she was done purifying  Reina she tied her soul to the stones of Leva she then turned to the wizard and gave him the stone here take this." she said and gave some instructions to the wizard on how to take care of the stones and Yibo recognize this person was one of Ziyi's ancestor.

So that's how her family got the stone.

After he was given the stone the Wizard left and Yanli turned to Savero and her eyes turned cold however Savero bowed before her, "thank you for saving my pack thank you very much!"

"If you are really thank you then come with me to Croia and help me teach Inaya a lesson."

~~~

The water was very cold and they had to go in very deep.

The deeper they went the darker and colder it became.

And Simon and Seam looked around and they can sense other beings here and the series feeling of being watched was there.