Chapter 9: Xijiang

Huo Qiujian slanted his eyebrows into his temples. Although he frowned, he was very gloomy and breathless, but if he smiled, he looked very beautiful and showed his masculinity.

When Tang Zhuozhuo cleaned his hands and walked to his side to study ink, he smiled slightly, but the smile was too short, and she was gone before she recovered.

For a while, she suspected that she looked at her left eye and did not speak, so she quietly studied the ink. There was an ice basin in the study, it was not hot, the temperature was right, the faint bamboo fragrance filled the room, and the mood was full.

No one spoke, but he didn't seem deadly silent, Huo Qiu wrote his pen, and Tang Zhuozhuo stared attentively, one writing intently, the other carefully, but inexplicably harmonious.

Tang Zhuozhuo's white fingers were printed on the black ink strips, exuding a bright white luster.

Huo Qiuou turned his head and saw this scene, and his heart suddenly became a little confused.

He sighed inwardly, put the wolf on the inkstone, raised his eyebrows and asked, "See what?"

Tang Zhuozuo returned to his senses, and leaned his head close to the undried rice paper, and looked dumbfounded at the black characters on the upper part: "What is your Highness writing?"

Why can't she recognize one of them?

"This is the word of the Xijiang area, you naturally don't recognize it." Huo Qiu didn't lift his eyelids, he paused after speaking, as if he suddenly remembered something and said, "After a while, I'm going to Xijiang alone, you... The things in the temple are left to you."

Tang Zhuozuo no longer entangled with those big fighting characters. She frowned, her white porcelain-like flawless face was full of surprise: "How long will your Highness go?"

Huo Qiu's well-knotted index finger rubbed the sideburns, and the black pupils fell suddenly, and even the voice was chilly: "I've been in the situation for more than ten days, maybe when I will come back."

The Xijiang dynasties have been in chaos. Officials and bandits colluded with snakes and rats. Only the local people suffered. However, the officials sent from above only walked around, picked them up and put them down gently. It's getting worse.

Even Emperor Qiong Yuan, who had seen a serious illness for a short time, had taken heart, so he was more at ease to go there in person.

Tang Zhuozuo wiped the ink stains on her hands with a kerchief dipped in warm water, but the black spots were very stubborn, and when she applied a little force, a large area of ​​red appeared on the back of her white and tender hands.

Huo Qiu took a look, pressed her thin lips, took the kerchief in her hand and wiped it a little bit, the coldness of the whole body was softened, Tang Zhuozhuo was slightly taken aback, his hands retracted subconsciously as if they were being burned. , But he was detained to death.

"His Royal Highness..."

Huo Qiu wiped off the ink stains in her hand before returning the veil to her. At the same time, he let go of his hand, his expression unchanged.

Only he himself could hear the beating sound in his blood, again and again, firm and hurried.

Tang Zhuozuo stood in the hall, his face was still a little red, and his attached wrists seemed to be burned by fire just now. She put her hands under the wide sleeves and moisturized her lips for a long time. "When your Highness is out, can my concubine go out of the palace to the temple?"

She asked a little nervously, and there was obvious hope in her moist eyes. Tang Zhuozuo's color was very good, and her eyebrows were slightly softer. Standing there was a portrait of Meigu Tiancheng. No man can resist this. Request.