Chapter 23

The ministers underneath all stuck their necks out to wait and see. After watching for a long time, they couldn't see what was written on them, so they had to wait for Huo Qi to speak.

Concubine Yan was concealed by him for a long time beforehand. Huo Qi kept saying that the Queen Mother must be moved by joy, and she didn't care about it. But now, she doesn't know what medicine he sells in the gourd.

Tang Zhuozhuo lowered his eyelids, the cold temperature on Huo Qiu's palm still remained in the palm of his hand, and he had no other thoughts to watch Huo Qi's jokes, but his voice was only in her ears.

"Going back to the emperor, the sons and ministers knew that the emperor's grandmother was devoted to the Buddha, and he heard the Tibetan masters mention that the book was carved with blood, the most sincere, and the sons and ministers were dull, and dedicated a volume of scripture to congratulate the emperor's grandmother on her birthday."

With a loud voice, Emperor Qiong Yuan's eyes slipped through a gloomy look. He laughed lowly and asked the imperial concubine unclearly: "Lao Liu is a good idea, what do you do for him?"

Concubine Yan Gui smiled modestly and respectfully, "Where does the concubine know what he thinks? The sixth habitual is a self-assertive."

Emperor Qiong Yuan nodded, his expression incontrovertible.

Tang Zhuozuo didn't mind watching everyone's reactions, but seeing Huo Qiu put out his hand to add some wine to himself, and drank himself, his face was still calm and calm.

She gritted her teeth bitterly, thinking that his temper was so painful.

Huo Qiu was holding a wine glass in one hand and looking over with a frown, her eyes were cold and rustling. .

"In what style?"

Tang Zhuozuo almost laughed angrily by him, glanced at the black and purple color on his hand and disappeared, and then squeezed out a smile before looking at him again.

Huo Qiu's face trembled, and without changing his face, he hid the hand in his sleeve robe, and followed her gaze to Huo Qi who was standing in the middle of the hall.

It's really an eyesore.

The Marquis, the minister underneath, whispered to each other, Tang Zhuozhuo listened carefully, nothing more than saying that the six princes had unique filial piety and moving, and suddenly lost interest.

The civilian officials didn't recognize the smell and nonsense, but the generals who were used to fighting on the battlefield were all holding their faces without saying a word.

People with slightly stronger temperament have a deep disdain on their faces.

They killed many enemies on the battlefield, all of them crawled out of the dead. How could it be impossible to distinguish the difference between human blood and animal blood?

How dark is the heart of this Sixth Prince? Wouldn't you be afraid of losing the empress dowager's birthday when such a thing is presented?

The queen mother looked at the bamboo slips presented, with a complicated expression on her face, and she said after a long time: "Lao Liu's heart is known to the Aijia. She is a good boy."

Huo Qi and the concubine Yan were happy on the face.

"I'll go to the Aijia Palace to get some nourishing things to replenish my body."

How much blood does it take to engrave this volume?

Those who don't know are secretly speechless.

Tang Zhuozuo looked at Huo Qiu, and he held Huo Qi so high, is it time to fall down?