Chapter 16: Scripture

Zhang Desheng was holding several ancient scriptures in his hand, and the simple scrolls exuded the incense of the Buddha in the temple, elegant and quiet.

Tang Zhuozuo picked up a copy from Zhang Desheng, turned a few pages carefully, and broke his face: "His Royal Highness, this...this is all in Sanskrit, and my concubine can't understand it."

It is normal for her not to be interested in such obscure scriptures.

Huo Qiu's steps were lightly paused, and the black gold hooked boots touched the ground, making a small and light noise, which alarmed the silence of the room.

"At that time, you and a few princes and concubines will present the gifts together and just say a few auspicious words."

Fearing that she would be worried, Huo Qiu made a special addition: "The royal grandmother will like it."

In the future, she would believe what Emperor Chongjian said. Tang Zhuozhuo narrowed his eyes, gently placed the scriptures on the bank of the table, and said in a low voice: "The emperor's grandmother is not happy with concubines..."

Not only did she dislike herself, in her impression, even Huo Qiu had no good expressions.

In her previous life, she knew very little about the Queen Mother, and she had never felt through her mind, only that she was a powerful character.

Of course, I don't bother to bother to understand.

But it seems that the Queen Mother has such an attitude towards everyone, but there is nothing to say.

Huo Qiu hummed from his nose, his eyes darkened a lot, but when he turned his head to see Tang Zhuozhuo's slightly ignorant look, he pressed his lips and twitched the corners of his mouth, his hale eyebrows softened slightly.

"The emperor grandmother has seen too many people and things. At this age, she only focuses on Buddha and doesn't want to worry about anything."

But there are a lot of people with high authority in the palace, and there are a lot of people who want to curry favor. If they are more kind, I am afraid that some people will be hit by snakes and sticks.

Tang Zhuozuo nodded thoughtfully, glanced at the scrolls of ancient scriptures, and rubbed the tip of his nose: "Where did your Royal Highness find this scripture? It doesn't look like the usual words."

Zhang Desheng knew Huo Qiu's mind and moved half a trail forward: "Hui Niangniang's words, this scripture was personally copied by Master Pu Zang, and it was placed in Zhenguo Temple for more than ten years and was stolen during the previous dynasty. After the trace, finding it back will waste a lot of your Highness's energy."

Tang Zhuozuo could hear vigorously at first, but later he felt a little stiff and asked in his usual voice, "But those volumes of Diamond Sutra?"

"My mother has good eyesight, it is these books."

Tang Zhuozhao's peach blossom eyes showed a little bit of brilliance, and his soft jade-white fingertips gently rubbed the scripture writing, "His Royal Highness is really bothering."

Huo Qiu was sitting on that valuable pearwood chair, his tall body was like a stone sculpture soaked in wind and rain. Hearing her words, he raised a sharp sword eyebrow without making a sound.

Tang Zhuozhuo frowned slightly, as if suddenly thinking of something, he curled his lips and paced to Huo Qiu's place and asked, "Your Highness, these volumes of scriptures, but I found them from Liu Hanjiang?"

Huo Qiu's expression sank for an instant, and his eyes turned a few times on her white jade face. Tang Zhuozhuo tried his best to make his complexion look the same as usual, but a thin layer of sweat came out of the palm of his hand.