Chapter 86-90

The scarlet in Huo Qiu's eyes became more serious. The man was tired for a few days without closing his eyes very much.

Tang Zhuozhuo's fingers were slightly cool, and only when he touched his cuff, the man squeezed his snow-white wrist vigorously, and the skin on the upper circle was reddened with naked eyes.

The bitter ambergris on the man's body was so compelling that it was inevitable for her to retreat and then retreat. Tang Zhuozuo was forced to meet his gaze. At this sight, he was shocked, and his body became stiff.

Huo Qiu only felt that his forbearance had reached its limit. There were a few eye-catching veins protruding from the back of his hand, and the sound of blood flowing under the flesh could be faintly heard. His voice was dumb and dumb, and his tone was extremely dangerous: "Jiaojiao don't ask. What did I do in Qianqing Palace?"

This woman has such a keen sense of smell, he still has the scent of rouge and gouache from the palace lady, she has clearly smelled it, how can she be so indifferent?

Tang Zhuozhuo was in pain, her shell teeth gently knocked on her lower lip, but her lips were really red and white. She curled her eyebrows, lowered her head and said nothing.

Huo Qiu's eyes became colder and colder, and he smiled angrily, and brushed the clothes Zhang Desheng was holding to the ground. The buttons and the ground made a refreshing sound, disturbing the dead silence in the room.

Tang Zhuozhuo trembled slightly, and his eyelashes trembled a few times.

This was the first time she saw Huo Qiufa in such a big fire since she was reborn. The awkwardness and disputes in the past have become petty troubles, but this time it was very different.

"The emperor..." Her voice was like honey, but what she said made Huo Qiu feel his heart cold.

"The concubine is fine."

Looking over from Huo Qiu's point of view, a shadow fell on the young girl's porcelain-white jade face, and her expression was unclear, but his blood instantly turned into ice, and even his breathing was a little unstable.

Is it true generosity, or does it simply do not care?

Tang Zhuozhuo's hair was astringent, and he was full of words, but he didn't know how to speak, and he couldn't even deceive what he said in the end.

"Tang Zhuozuo, the maid just rubbed my eyebrows for me, and put all of her body on me." Huo Qiu approached step by step, his eyes were so cold that he couldn't see a trace of temperature, but he spoke extremely slowly. Every syllable of the word is full of hostility.

The light fragrance on his body disturbed people's mind, and Tang Zhuozhuo was in a daze for a moment before reluctantly twitching the corners of his lips.

There is no need for him to say that since the lady of the palace went out of Ci Ning Palace, she could guess what was going to happen later.

The only thing missing is that this man will come to Changchun Palace at this time, and he is still so angry.

The man waited for her to reply, but she just bit her lower lip gently, with a look that couldn't be more wronged.

The fire in Huo Qiu's heart seemed to have encountered hot oil, and it burned him to scream and release chills everywhere. His fingers were long and sharp, and he firmly pinched her chin, which was as delicate as snow, to her ear. The voice was too soft: "Jiaojiao, you sent the person to my bed in person."

For some reason, Tang Zhuozuo heard this sentence, and a sourness suddenly surged on the tip of her nose. She turned her head away, unwilling to let him see her rebellious look.