Chapter 36-40

"Outsiders say that His Royal Highness is cold and expensive, and not close to women." Tang Zhuozhuo paused deliberately, with a charming and charming voice, making the man's arm around her stronger.

"Why does my concubine look completely different now?"

Huo Qiu's eyes were deeper, and he couldn't wait to eat the little thing in his arms that he used to tease raw.

Seeing that her body has improved a lot in the past few days, the imperial doctor also said that the disease of inaccuracy has been relieved. Thinking of this, he slowly closed his eyes and suppressed the rumbling desire in his heart.

"The lone is like this to Jiaojiao." Huo Qiu's voice was dumb, Tang Zhuozhuo bit his lower lip and his complexion became redder, and the wide sleeves that traced the silver leaf begonia slowly touched the man's firm face like running water. Qiu raised her chin slightly by the stimulation, and she smiled more happily, but she couldn't move her body because of his imprisonment.

"If your Royal Highness really wanted to think about it, just wait for my concubine tonight." She smiled slyly, as if a hot sun entered Huo Qiu's eyes. He smiled dumbly and effortlessly took the restlessness in his arms. The man picked up a few steps and threw it on the soft couch in the inner room, and said, "Why night? It's barely enough in the restaurant, Jiaojiao just endure it."

Tang Zhuozuo was astonished, and he finally recovered and reached out and rejected him. He didn't expect that the man was really determined to clean up himself.

Huo Qiu had a deep smile hidden in his eyes, just like her panic-stricken little appearance.

He twisted Tang Zhuozhuo's black hair, not behind her white jade ears, she has been a symbol of beauty since she was a child, and now she is even more charming when she grows up, and she is a seductive fairy.

However, Tang Zhuozhuo still grabbed a finger of Huo Qiu to play, his tone was not unjustified, "His Royal Highness is willing to call a concubine general?"

Naturally it is reluctant.

Even at the wedding, her crown prince relied on her reputation and the things she sent to Tang Mansion, everything was unambiguous.

Huo Qiu's eyes were deep, her tall body slowly pressed down, Tang Zhuozhuo even slowed down her breathing, gently touching her heart, seeing his lips pressed against her, her eyelashes trembled a few times and slowly closed her eyes. .

At this moment, a voice came from outside, loud and loud.

"Zhu Lu, the prince of Nanping, please see me."

Tang Zhuozuo opened his eyes tremblingly and clearly saw the handsome face of the man directly above sinking down suddenly, cursing in a low voice: "Death!"

She giggled, very arrogant, learning the appearance of a man just now, her pink lips pressed against his ears and whispered provocatively: "Your Highness, can you just reluctantly do it?"

Huo Qiu's broad palms were loose and tight, his sword eyes were deep, and he smiled slowly: "You will feel better if you make trouble."

He stood up, but Tang Zhuozhuo ripped a corner of the wide sleeves. She collapsed and looked a little annoyed, and said: "I have met Zhu Lu."

Huo Qiu raised his eyebrows and motioned for her to continue.

"His sister and her concubine played extremely well when they were in the boudoir, and the one who came and went to meet the Prince of Nanping a few times, wait a minute... what if she is recognized?"

Tang Zhuozhuo's long eyelashes slowly fanned like a feather, concealing the haze in his eyes, and he looked kind and gentle.

Huo Qiu turned the jade finger on his thumb, without ignoring her tiny expression, frowning and pulling up the layer of tulle that she had slipped down, saying, "It's okay."