Chapter 30

When Tang Zhuozuo woke up, the first thing he saw was Huo Qiu's stern profile. The sleeves of the auspicious cloud pattern lined the large area of ​​darkness, as if he was coated with a crystal white light.

She was half asleep and half awake, Huo Qiu put down the music in her hand, glanced at her, put down her numb arm, and asked: "Enough sleep?"

Tang Zhuozhuo nodded, there was a trace of fatigue in Xing's eyes, as if there was a Wang Qingquan in his voice, and his voice was a little hoarse. He stretched out his hand and stroked his forehead: "His Royal Highness, where are we?"

Huo Qiu picked up the car curtain with his hand, revealing a seam, enough to see the situation outside.

Their carriage was steadily driving through the streets of Chang'an, bustling with hustle and bustle outside, the screams of various vendors one after another, the sweet and waxy aroma of pastries floated into the carriage along the gap, Tang Zhuo was silent.

"His Royal Highness..." She raised her eyes and pulled at the corner of Huo Qiu's clothes.

The man looked up and turned to her white and tender fingers, and found that she would subconsciously pull her sleeves every time. This little movement made him feel particularly comfortable, and even the voice was much softer.

"Ok?"

"Somewhat hungry."

Huo Qiu's slender index finger paused, and then said outside: "Quan An, go buy some food."

There was no sound outside, except that the speed of the carriage had slowed down. After a while, Zhang Desheng held a few pieces of biscuits and candied haws and raised the curtain to come in. He was taken aback when he raised his eyes.

The princess saw that she was only waking up, half of her body leaned against the master's son, with a smiley eyebrow and a smile, not to mention the bright red peony at the corner of her eye, charming and charming, and used to it. There was no trace of sullen expression on the face of the master who was the least female.

On the contrary, it is faintly cheerful.

Tang Zhuozuo took the hot biscuits and bite them down. They were crisp and soft, his eyes narrowed into two crescent moons, and he whispered contentedly: "It's better to eat snacks on the streets of Chang'an."

Huo Qiu stared at the gratifying candied haws in her hand and frowned invisibly. He didn't have a lot of appetite, and everything tasted the same, but he saw that she was a gluttonous cat every time. kind.

"Have you been out before?" he asked without turning his eyes.

"I used to be very stubborn. I used to snuggle out a few elder brothers and sneak out to play, and I went shopping on Chang'an Street." She held candied haws in one hand and pointed at the corner tower on the street. It's the attractive appearance at the beginning, and it hasn't changed a bit.

But the partiality has come to a big change.

Huo Qiu's expression moved slightly and said, "I've only heard of your pampering reputation in the past, but I didn't expect it to be a good move."

Being able to stay in my palace means not going out for a month. I used to be a lively lover.

Tang Zhuozuo just wanted to refute a few words, turned his head to meet those dark dark eyes, and slowly frustrated.

A smile slowly appeared in Huo Qiu's eyes. The pampering was a little bit pampered, but it wasn't a big deal, he was so happy.

Tang Zhuozuo originally thought that the capital was not too far away from Xijiang, but he didn't expect that the carriage swayed for more than ten days, and then changed the waterway. After more than a month passed, he finally heard the call, and the front was Xijiang.