Chapter 44-47

Tang Zhuozhuo nodded, the chaos in the previous life in Xijiang, involving a large wave of aristocrats and even the relatives of the emperor, caused the critically ill Emperor Qiong Yuan to become angry and fainted.

And the county guard surnamed Mu was the poor worm who was pushed out.

Huo Qiu personally ordered all officials involved in the case, regardless of their official positions, to detain Dali Temple. During that period of turmoil, the old and new kings of the Otsu Dynasty were replaced, and everyone was in danger. I am afraid that the only ones who really felt relieved were the steadfast princelings, such as the Tang family, or the Zhong family, who had received Huo Qiu's warning and beaten down. .

Huo Qiu was more cautious about the thousand-year wood core. It took Tang Zhuozuo to the study two days later and put a small string of slightly golden bracelets on her plain wrist.

The bracelet is made up of nine soybean-sized wooden beads. The wood emits a strange fragrance. Tang Zhuozuo was surprised. He raised his eyes to look at Huo Qiu and asked, "What does your Highness do for your concubine?"

"That piece of wood core is not that big, it can only make out these small beads." Huo Qiu's expression could not see the change, but she looked through her hands for a while.

It was originally left to this man to avoid drugs and avoid disasters, how did he go around or did he get into his own hands?

She also has a medical skill, and she has been in the back house for a long time, and the conspiracy against her is less than Huo Qiu.

Tang Zhuozuo rubbed his eyebrows, and said seriously, "His Royal Highness is tired day and night, so naturally I need this bracelet more than I do."

After that, she dropped the string of beads on her hand and placed it in the man's hand, "The concubine's medical skills, like Gu worms, are inaccessible to the concubine. Your Highness is different."

"This wooden core is under the control of His Highness, so it's the best."

She couldn't be more magnanimous, Huo Qiu knew that she really wanted to leave this bead to herself.

The world is struggling to get rid of what they dream of, but she repeatedly shirks.

Do you really want it? Certainly not, who in this world spares no effort? An extra protection would be more distraction. Tang Zhuozuo's actions made Huo Qiu's eyebrows a little distended, and the bracelet in his palm lay quietly, with the temperature of Tang Zhuozuo's body still remaining.

This little sweet bag...

It's really worthwhile for him to spend so much time pampering him.

Where did Tang Zhuozuo think so much? But for the sake of laziness, this wooden core is very useful. If Huo Qiu is carried by her side by day, the sudden plague in the previous life cannot happen. Second, she is wearing such a valuable thing and is not recognized. It's okay to come out, if it's seen by sharp eyes, it's another trouble.

She is most afraid of trouble.

It is better to pass all the troubles to Emperor Chongjian, who will be strict and respectful in the future.

After another day or two, Tang Zhuozhuo was tired and tired, and the weather was boring, and she was even more lazy to go. Every day she went to Ye's tea and chatted with each other, and her days were happier.

It is worth mentioning that Tang Zhuozhuo has coveted Jiang Jianxi's tea making technique for a long time, and now he finally got the opportunity to ask Ye's family to give some advice.

Ye Shi was extremely patient and taught her step by step, but the taste of the tea was different, far not as sweet as Ye Shi's soaking, so he gave up in desperation.