〖明け方 | DAWN〗

Demons, exist since the ancient times are a race of monstrous, supernatural and immortal beings

Demons, exist since the ancient times are a race of monstrous, supernatural and immortal beings. Having the ability to mutate, regenarate and immune to normal weaponry, they are human's biggest fear.

However, the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji feared a certain presence. Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the first demon slayer and the inventor of
Sun breathing technique. A legendary and forgotten breathing style, considered to be the originator of all breathing techniques.

The Hinokami Kagura is one of the breathing styles and is passed down from father to son in every generation. However, as for (y/n), she was born the only heir of the (l/n) family.

Her father was one of the swordsmiths who forge the Nichirin Swords for members of the Demon Slayers. She went to the Corps once, accompanying her father to deliver swords for Demon Slayers.

Considering her father a close acquaintance with the head of the Demon Slayer Corps.

(Y/n) was born with a rare blood type, a Marechi. Considered appetizing and especially nutritious for demons, eating one Marechi is the equivalent of eating several humans.

She was a target and her father would do anything to protect her. Despite being a female heir of the family, her father still taught her the Hinokami Kagura as part of the tradition.

Sword lessons had become an everyday routine for her. She started to swing swords at the age of 6 years old. Day and night she was trained higher father to defend herself.

Being a normal girl, living through love like anybody else. Everyone adored her, she had a thought spirit since young.

But as they say, the sun isn't always shining and the skies aren't always blue, tragedy struck her at the age of 13. Leaving a forever scar engraved within her heart, everything was taken away tragically from her.

 Leaving a forever scar engraved within her heart, everything was taken away tragically from her