〖出合う | ENCOUNTER〗

Spring was just around the corner, as the snow started to melt exposing the once green land

Spring was just around the corner, as the snow started to melt exposing the once green land. The flowers were starting to bloom as well. (y/n) wandered in the woods, on her way to annoy Akaza.

" Akaza ! " she shouted.

Akaza turned his head toward her voice, watching her dragging her feet in the damp grass, walking toward him. He was used to it, a day without her felt incomplete.

" You can't seem to leave me alone aren't you ? " he stood there waiting with his arms crossed.

" Well you don't seem to be wanting to eat me anytime." she jested.

Akaza sheltered himself under a tree as the sunlight peeked through the leaves. "You're lucky it's me, if it was my other comrades you would've been dead."

"Ughh, sound creepy. So, I was wondering if you're free tonight?"

He furrowed his brows as a smirk appeared on his lips."Are you asking me out?"

(y/n) scoffed at his statement, "Oh please, save your daydreams to yourself."

"There's a firework display tonight."

"Fireworks?" he mouthed the word, it felt somewhat familiar to him. The images began to cloud his mind as his gaze shifted to her.

It felt like he almost remembers, but no matter how he tried, there was nothing. He shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts.

"Well I don't mind if you- "

"I'll tag along," he replied simply.

(y/n) burst into excitement, "Great! See you later then!"

Her life has been full since the meeting with the demon. Never had she thought of befriending the very kind that killed her parents. And Akaza seemed to enjoy her company.

She had learned that he didn't kill women, and Akaza find himself still going back to this very place every time. In fact, it wasn't the place, it was the woman.

However, both the demon and the human unknowingly feed off each other's attention. As their friendship grows, so does the intimacy between them.

 As their friendship grows, so does the intimacy between them