〖記憶 | MEMORIES〗

The sun had already set as the moonlight began to brighten up the night sky

The sun had already set as the moonlight began to brighten up the night sky. The weather that night was pleasant with stars decorating the clear sky.

(y/n) happen to arrive first. She sat at the very spot where her parents used to bring her, the memories started flooding her mind. It's been 9 years since the tragic incident, but it still hurts as if it was yesterday.

She donned a blue and pink Kimono with snowflakes-like flower patterns scattered at the sleeves and lower part of the Kimono.

As she was immersed in the view of the festival, Akaza appeared, taking the seat beside her. "Boo."

His sudden appearance caught her by surprise and she jolted, losing her balance. She grabbed his arm in an attempt to avoid falling off but ended up dragging him down as well.

The both of them landed on the ground, resulting in (y/n) being on top of his body. She sat up, still not aware of the current state she's in.

" Nice view isn't it? " Akaza commented as he tugged his arms behind his head. Studying every little feature on her face as she was busy brushing the hair out of her face.

The realization hit as her gaze met his. She abruptly got up from him, her cheeks were flushed red from the embarrassment. "W- what the hell Akaza! Y- you should've knock!"

Akaza was surprised by her choice of words and formed a fist on his right hand indicating a knocking movement.

" Knock— Knock— Anybody home? " he teased her and started to laugh.

"You're lucky because you're immortal," She rolled her eyes at him. Akaza wouldn't stop teasing her.

He took out a snowflake-patterned Kanzashi from his pocket and gestured for her to turn around. "Hey, turn around."

(Y/n) reacted accordingly,turning her back against him. He slid the Kanzashi into her hair, carefully not to poke her. She took out a small mirror, and examine the Kanzashi through the reflection.

" This is nice! Where you'd get it?" she said, touching the Kanzashi in her hair.

" Well I might've stolen it from Douma," he replied, rubbing his chin.

"Since when are you nice," she waggled her brows at him.

" Tch don't put your hopes high, I just needed a friend."

(y/n) replied him with a smile. Her smile made him feel warm from within, this feeling his experiencing, it wasn't something foreign. The visions crowded his mind once again, frustrated and confused, with all these unanswered questions made him feel somewhat useless.

But like a ghost that would forever haunt him, the thoughts and emotions lingered longer than
expected.

As a demon, he wasn't allowed to have connections with humans. It's against the rules in the Twelve Kizuki and anyone disobeying the rules will face the consequences.

He tried to deny it, but he was slowly, falling in love with this mere human. It felt so wrong but felt right at the same time.

So the lion fell in love with the lamb.