TWO

Don't plagiarise my work.

Happy reading->>>

After entering
Beijing airport, Wang
Yibo and Xiao Zhan were walking hand in hand towards the parking lot, busy in their own thoughts. They walked in silence without a single conversation but just intertwined their hands as an usual gesture of being newly married. After being sitted comfortably inside the car, Xiao Zhan hovered his eyes on his smartphone and Wang Yibo closed his eyes because he was much tired after so many things. Xiao Zhan and his personal secretary Wen Ning were so engrossed in talking about businesses and other such important things, almost forgot about the handsome boy who was past asleep in the back seat.

"So, did something special happened between you too?" Smirked Secretary Wen Ning who was also Zhan's  best friend.
"What will happen A-Ning? He is still a kid!"

Wen Ning chuckled as he said, "So you want him to be an adult so that you can can freely do it"
Zhan sighed in embarrassment, his friend liked teasing him always.

" But Zhan, you should talk with him atleast, after all he is your lawfully wedded husband, don't be so cold"
Xiao Zhan looked back glancing at Yibo who was
fast asleep on the back.

"I know how to take care of him, he is my responsibility now!" Shrugged Zhan

"Ehey, Zhan Zhan already
knows how to be a  responsible husband" teased Wen Ning

"No not that, it's only because I have
promised his father"
Wen Ning nodded,  he wanted to laugh out loud seeing his friend's face. It was not his usual self, he always looked up high with a look of great professionalism and power but lost all of it in front of a teenager.

"So the wedding happened because of match making of your parents or you yourself planned to marry Yibo?" asked Wen Ning

"I have never lost my self-esteem chasing for someone's love. This happened because of my parents"  Wen Ning chuckled hearing his reply.
Xiao Zhan sounded a little angry but he knew Zhan was nervous from inside.
The car continued to trail off the busy roads of  Bejing, without anymore conversation inside. Both of Xiao Zhan and Wen Ning chose to be silent. Wen Ning focused on his driving whereas Zhan endlessly glanced the man behind him who was sleeping comfortably. A small smile escaped from the corner of Zhan's lips seeing how peacefully the boy was sleeping. He noticed his facial features. Wang Yibo had a cute face with pointy noise and chubby cheeks which still contained a little baby fat. Only this sweet  boy had the power to turn the living Zhan whole upside down. Their marriage was based on matchmaking because Mr and Mrs Xiao were intensively looking for a partner for Zhan.
It was not been more than six hours and only a small smile on Yibo's face was making Zhan's heart beat faster.  However it was unexpected but they met before in his own hospital where Yibo mistakenly pounded upon Zhan. Funny indeed!  Instead of pounding into some young girls it was a cold teenager. When his parents said him about Yibo, without even thinking twice Zhan agreed.
Thirty minutes later, the car arrived in front of a
a tall building which contained luxury apartments. This was where both of them were going to spend the rest of their lives together.

"We have arrived, but
my little prince is still
asleep!" Wen Ning glanced at Yibo.
Xiao Zhan came out of the car tidying up
his suit just like a catwalk model.

"Just wake him up. I don't
want to carry him " exclaimed Xiao Zhan.
Wening nodded then
slowly approached Yibo,
shaking his body
slowly.
"Wang Yibo, wake up!  we've arrived" whispered Wening.
Yibo was not a heavy sleeper, so he woke up at once and looked at Wen Ning and Xiao Zhan. He rushed to get out from the car feeling ashamed but hit his head with the roof of the car.
"Ah!" He grimaced in pain. Zhan and Ning looked at each other in amusement but said nothing in order to not make Yibo more embarassed.

"Come on , Wang Yibo!" Exclaimed Wen Ning but shook his head when
Xiao Zhan stepped up
first.
****

Wang Yibo was sitting on a chair fidgeting with his fingers staring at the luggage beside him, thinking were to keep them.

Zhan's apartment was very large and spacious. It contained one study room for Yibo, a walk in closet but only one master  bedroom. It seemed as if it was preplanned to buy a apartment with this arrangement. Yibo sighed as he looked around, it was not possible for him to sleep on the couch or study room. So with a heavy heart and disturbed mind Yibo walked inside Zhan's bedroom. He nervously twisted the doorknob and welcomed Zhan who seemed nervous too. They stared at each other for several minutes as if they were participating in some staring contest. To break the awkwardness Yibo finally spoke, "Sorry uncle, I was just confused that where should I sleep?"
Zhan frowned
" The apartment has only one bedroom, so can I sleep here?" He continued. Zhan remained silent for a few seconds then let Yibo inside.

" Put your suitcase in the closet, I don't like my room being a mess" stated Zhan.
Yibo nodded as he soon went inside the clothes to fetch a pair of fresh clothes. When he got out of the closet his body suddenly collided with Zhan's muscular body, he got surprised as he quickly created a distance between them.

"Yibo, can you
cook?" asked  Xiao
Zhan without turning around.
Yibo who heard it started at the marble floor as he said, "I can, but only a few dishes; Uncle!"
Xiao Zhan frowned as he looked at Yibo with his hands rested on his arms.

"If so, then can you
cook something
for me now?" 

To be honest, Yibo was very tired. He wanted to take a shower and sleep. But, he was scared to reject his husband, because he didn't knew the temper of Zhan. What if he tortures him.

"Yes uncle, I will cook but let me take a shower first"
After saying that Yibo turned around and went inside the washroom. A small smile appeared in Zhan's face.

It took about twenty minutes to finish cooking several dishes for Zhan.
Xiao Zhan was sitting on the couch checking on some patient data with full concentration that he  didn't realised that Yibo was standing in front of him with a cup of coffee in his hand. Xiao Zhan took the cup from him and concentrated on his work again. After a couple of minutes he glanced at Wang Yibo who was still busy slicing vegetables for salad. He smiled as he mumbled, "Very sweet" he either complimented coffee or Wang Yibo.

"Uncle, I have
finished cooking. So, I'm going to my room, good night!" Said Yibo and walked towards his bedroom without waiting for an answer from Zhan.

"Accompany me to eat, I don't want to eat alone "  Zhan's voice was loud and commanding, which Yibo couldn't reject.

With a heavy heart Yibo
turned around, took the seat beside Zhan. Yibo started eating even before Zhan has touched the cuisine a bit. They both ate in silence without anymore conversations. Yibo got up from his seat but was called back again by Xiao Zhan, "Wang Yibo!", He said.
"What is it Uncle?" He asked
"Thank you" said
Xiao Zhan softly, "you cook really well, I enjoyed all of them"
Yibo just shrugged slowly and started walking again.

"Yibo!" he called again.
Yibo looked around.

"Sorry, I just want you to
tell that, can you make coffee everyday, I liked it very much"
Yibo became a bit surprised but was so tired he yawned and replied, "sure, it's not difficult cause instant coffee sachet are still stocked inside your cupboard"  he answered and dragged himself to the bedroom, he just wanted to sleep without caring about anything else in the world.

TO BE CONTINUED...
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER.
AND PLEASE VOTE THIS STORY SO THAT IT CAN REACH MORE VIEWS...