SEVEN 🔞🔞

"I was unknowingly
accustomed
to his presence."

The hands of the clock struck 12:00 at night, silence was prevailing everywhere that only Yibo's nervous breathing was heard as he recalled the past kissing incident. He was inside the washroom thinking about his foolishness. He came out of the washroom, his eyes looking for Zhan and on not seeing him he was utterly disappointed.

"Yibo" a voice called out
Yibo turned his face towards the door of their bedroom and found Xiao Zhan half naked with only a towel wrapped along his waist with a towel and wet hair. Yibo stared him as Zhan was looking extremely alluring in that state.

Xiao Zhan, "Do you understand?"

"What did you say?" asked Yibo nervously gulping down his saliva .

Xiao Zhan changed into his nightgown and crawled to the bed.
"

Gege said, don't overdo the bed." Xiao Zhan said with annoyance when he saw the nervous man.

"Yes Gege." Yibo replied, shifting slightly to the middle. Seeing that, a silly idea crossed in Xiao Zhan's mind again.

"I see...shift a little more."

"Huuh!" Yibo frowned, but he obediently shifted.

"Get closer to Gege here."

"Humph!" Yibo raised his head in confusion.

"Not yet. Move more" Xiao Zhan waved while holding a smile, if Yibo could see that this man was being nosy he would not obey the Caterpillar, shifting shyly.
But suddenly Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo's body into a cuddle shocking him.

"From now on let's sleep like this. Don't stay away, I don't have corona virus."

"B-but." Yibo tried to answer nervously looking up. However, Xiao Zhan did not answer, instead he sank Yibo's head in his chest.

"Let's sleep, tomorrow Gege has a lot of operations."

Yibo went silent for a moment then he nodded slowly, staring at Xiao Zhan's exposed chest from the nightgown and listened to his heartbeat and fell slowly in a deep slumber.

Wang Yibo didn't know what happened to the two doctors in front of him.
They seemed to be fighting only to move the the chair in the hall where Dr. Shan ordered to be neatly organized. In fact, that was the work given by Dr. Shan to every student if they come late to the Hospital.
And Yibo, because he was too comfortble sleeping in his arms, he was late too.

It's okay Dr. Chris, let me do it." said Yibo when he was about to lift the chair but Chris has taken over.

"It's okay it's not heavy. I'm afraid that you'll get hurt." he said smiling softly.
But, now the chair was taken over by Dr. Hao. They seemed scrambling for a chair, he sighed, staring at the two doctors.

"Why eehhmm ?"

Hearing the voice in his ear, shuddered Yibo.

"Why are you here ?" Yibo asked stuttering.
Honestly, Xiao Zhan's sudden appearance made Dr. Chris and Dr. Hao stop immediately. Of course, the man beside Yibo was the owner. Those who are unable to see a handsome but adorable man like Yibo must be exhausted.

"Why? come on! " Xiao Zhan asked

"But Gege my punishment is not over yet." Yibo protested holding his hand.
Xiao Zhan paused for a moment as he glanced at Chris and Hao who were still standing there being clueless.