intro+prologue

A angst book on a way . I wanted to write a top tae book since long only to come up with a this  plot .

I swear not a single word is planned , I wanna go according with the chapters and see how well I can let a river flow without creating ripples.

This book will have mpreg ( which I believe many of you enjoy) .

Not a werewolf AU !!

English isn't my first language so please bare up with the mistakes and don't make fun of it .

Here comes the prologue.

The day was peaceful and usual for jungkook. Yet he wanted some exploration and adventures to add a meaning to his life .

A normal collage student can only dream of having a boyfriend as people around him were homophobic to the peak .

The Secret he had kept it to himself. He liked boys , he was into hot one. Someone who loves their sleeves rolled up , popped veins on glory to make his heart flutter with need . Alas! He could only fantasize, no hot boy or man tried hitting onto him because of his austere and nonfriendly attitude .

One fine day the curse was broken when his petite body collided with a well built body of one of his senior making his pupils widen up .

Luck had to be with him when the hot boy , Kim taehyung found him cute and asked him out .

He rejected the proposal being salty. He didn't wished to clowned by a young man only his name to be besmirched with the title of gay .

Kim taehyung was stubbornously in love with a boy and after umpteenth trials the younger dropped the 'play hard to get ' mask going on a fancy date .

They went on dates over dates and when jungkook was 22 and taehyung 26 they secretly got married as the older was too eager to change younger 's surname.

It continued secret meetings and concealed touches which  jungkook loathed. He mustered his courage after his two years of  marriage to scream and tell he is in love with his husband and he can't live without him .

However , mr . Taehyung once fiesty was now mama's boy scared of going against his parents and he also had a legacy to continue.  The Kims, one of the leading industries in korea.

Then it was rain and sometimes snow in their relationship .....

A/N: badly written prologue !!!