23:lies

Jungkook slept till noon. Upon waking up he realised he is on bed and not on couch. He yawned and got to down to get ready for the day.

Jungkook made his way down before everyone leaves the house for some adventure.

" good morning " Alyssa was first to notice his presence.

" morning " jungkook greeted back and made a beeline towards kitchen which he got to know from previous night 's adventure.

" breakfast is on table .. you will find everything there " the lady who he knew without any doubt is Mrs Kim.

" oh sure .. have you seen hyungsik anywhere " jungkook asked Alyssa who followed her here .

" you are a man you dont need another man to guide you to table " she rolled her eyes offensively.

Jungkook wished to say many things but nothing came out of his throat. The thought of meeting her always intimidated him. If she was some one else he would have given her an earful .

" he is in gym " Alyssa gave him an apologetic smile for the harsh words thrown on him.

It didn't take much time for him to find gym. It was located in the corner of the house but the embarassing part was when he had to stop by because of hyungsik's cousin brother.

" hello brother in law " the said park gave him a bright smile.

" oh hey " jungkook awkwardly replied .

" can you tell whether the egg or the hen made it to the earth first.. I bet you don't know the answer "

" smart.. Iam born human so I don't really need to know which came first "

" you are no fun.. I dislike you " the boy walked past avoiding him like a disease.

" what an idiot " jungkook shook his head making way towards gym.

He is definitely not lucky to find his ex husband instead of boyfriend sweating himself with dumbbell. He stood staring at the back as if hyungsik is going to appear out of blue .

" how long have you planned to stand there friend " taehyung chuckled keeping down dumbbells.

Taehyung in his gym dress is a blessing but jungkook by now has composed a grim expression.

" I was thinking if I should start taking dating ideas from you " jungkook said.

Taehyung glared at him and sat on a stool .

" you are a friend no" jungkook teased .

" you have heeseung for that " taehyung said looking down to his feet.

" he is a bummer .. He dont know anything about dating and shit " jungkook shrugged and decided to tease older more .

" you must know what hyungsik likes " jungkook asked. He was about to burst out laughing seeing the tight expression on taehyung 's face.

" we aren't that close " taehyung said .

" okay fine ... I should definitely gift something to Alyssa as a congratulatory gift for the wedding .. what should I get " jungkook asked changing the target from hyungsik to Alyssa.

" last time I remember she was close to you and not me " taehyung gave him an obvious look.

" but its been three months something must have come out to you " jungkook said .

" are you having fun teasing me " taehyung asked . He looked serious than funny . His expression was quite scary for Jung kook.

" what.. what do you mean by that " jungkook asked taking a back step. Taehyung never raised his hand on him no matter how angry he is still the current demeanour scared the shit out of him.

" I love you " taehyung said . His eyes never once left jungkook 's .

Jungkook felt like the words punched the air out of his lungs. His heartbeat accelerated which is quite absurd. He is not suppose to feel this and it's been a while he felt his senses getting knocked out .

Hyungsik for sure is a good boyfriend but his words never effected him in the way taehyung 's did. He felt nostalgic.

" what .." Jungkook forced words out of him .

" I still love you and I will keep loving you till my heartbeat stops... I'll love you till this universe collapse.. I'll love you even when your smile is toothless... Ill only love you jeon jungkook "
Taehyung said and to jungkook 's surprise there were tear in his eyes. Taehyung was sniffing but he was no less wretched .

" taehyung... I.. " jungkook still feel this words exactly how he felt back when they were married.

" I am sorry ... don't think Iam trying to change your thoughts by sudden confess.. you are his and he is perfect .. yeah " taehyung forced a smile and disappeared behind the door .

" what the hell is happening to you jungkook " jungkook closed his eyes trying to process every word of the conversation they had. If shaking head and make things easier then jungkook don't even know who Kim taehyung is .

He don't know when and how he reached their room . He sat on the bed clutching his head tight. When he wants taehyung to forget him a part of him still wishes for him to remember him till his last breath.

Every person has their own definition of love and taehyung 's seemed more complicated and forever . This complication is going to not only complicate taehyung 's life but also his . Everytime he is breathing, walking, living a corner of his heart will always remind him there is someone out there who is loving him endlessly .

" you shouldn't have said this to me " jungkook sniffed trying to relive the burden of his heart .

" who said what " he heard a voice behind him.

" hyungsik .. I was searching for you everywhere " jungkook said quickly wiping his tears off.

" I was helping out uncle " hyungsik said but his eyes were struck on the tear stains on his face.

" oh.. I got a call from my friend " jungkook said and disappeared behind washroom.

Hyungsik picked jungkook 's phone which was switched off early in this morning . He plugged it in and it was still in the same condition. He clearly knew jungkook lied .

Taehyung was punching a bag like a mad man since an hour. He was regretting saying that to him. But the feelings in his heart would often take control of his words ruining everything.

Now it's time for some pretendnce again. Letting jungkook know he is moving on with Alyssa. His mother is never gonna accept his relationship with younger no matter how many times he try and on the other hand Mrs park is willing to give other a fair chance...

A/N: heyyo !! Not a better chapter but I promise to give better chapter next .

8K+ reads!! Love you all.

20 11 2022