09:mall

For 300+ reads!! Yayyy!

Shopping..

The only activity that drifts his mind apart from all the chaos and pressure. He has a biggest task to complete and that is to speak to older about minjeong 's engagement.

He grabbed a tee and walked towards mirror to see if it fits on him well .

He picks the tag to see ₩70000 price. He took a deep sign and kept it back .

No .. he can't be spending that amount of money on a plain tee . His sugar daddy Isn't here to pay the bills.

Spend it carefully jungkook!

The sentence that repeats in his head over hundred hundreds of times when he is out shopping no .... window shopping .

After a careful examination of all the tags he picked his pocket friendly shirt and packed it for his sister 's engagement.

" your bill is already paid " the sales girl said widening jungkook's eyes .

" who .. who paid it " jungkook asked .

" a man in black suit ..." she said trying to remember the handsome face that awestrucked her for a second. 

" that man over there ..." she pointed towards his husband who was busy getting inside an expensive perfume store .

" thank you " jungkook muttered following his husband to the shop .

"Kim fucking taehyung how dare you piece of shit  " jungkook said pulling other down by his collor.

That was a moment , he realised he fucked up. Very badly .

Alyssa gave her a dirty look examining their positions. Her fiance pulled down by the collor by her new friend and a mere employee on the top .

" Iam . .. Ian.. sorry " jungkook said pushing other and bowing twice towardd Alyssa as if he just pulled her down by collar.

" actually ... " jungkook tried to speak some thing but nothing came out as he was under the harsh scrutiny of working staff too.

" Mr Kim you are still not over the habit of pranking people do you " taehyung butted in to save his husband  .

" what . .. prank " Alyssa asked in amusement.

" woww ... you are such a great actor jungkook and brave too " Alyssa walked towards him . She looked impressed .

" prank.. yes .. I love pranking " jungkook said awkwardly trying to mix himself up with a lie . His heart was thumping in his chest and he can feel his legs giving up with all the fear .

" you were brilliant " she said again .

Taehyung was not looking at them at all . He was busy picking a perfume for him .

" Iam glad you are here .. I was getting bored all alone " Alyssa said locking her hand with his .

No.. no . . Dont do this Alyssa..dont be nice to me please .

" you aren't alone. Are you " jungkook asked willing to know how his husband is not entertaining her . Weirdly he feels happy when he hears his husband not giving her any attention.

" that man knows nothing of being a gentleman " Alyssa said it as a joke but jungkook knew she meant it. Taehyung of course wasn't taking care of her how he should be .

" seems like it " jungkook said finding his husband paying bills for the perfume he brought not caring if he should ask Alyssa for any thing.

" now please help me picking some jewellery " Alyssa forced jungkook along to some jewellery shop .