05:pain

Heeseung extended a cup to jungkook who was enjoying the scene from the balcony .

" what are you thinking " heeseung asked taking a big sip of his hot coffee .

" nothing unusual " jungkook said shaking his head .

" are you sure about the divorce " heeseung asked .

" Iam... I can't torment myself anymore "

" you have gone too far jungkook .. you shouldnt have said that "

" said what . .. He is not ready to accept me infront of the whole world .. he is going to marry another woman in coming months .. you still think it's me who is wrong "

" you are getting me wrong kook ... don't appeal for divorce as for now ... stay away from him for couple of months and see how he reacts to this separation " heeseung suggested.

" what if ... what if he never tells "

" then no one can stop you ... "

" I will not tell him this .."

" no don't.. Iam sure he will ever ask you for divorce papers "

" I can't live like this heeseung.. I dont want him to be my biggest regret " jungkook started crying .

Heeseung pulled the other inside and got comfortable on couch .

" I didn't force him everyday to speak to his father because I know how it is to stand against the family who is homophobic but.. He is getting married now ... and he don't mind that girl pecking his cheeks and holding his hands " jungkook cried more hugging his best friend.

" the wound is raw .... you need to be strong in such situations jungkook.. calm down " heeseung patted his back .

After two days jungkook appeared at work with agony written over his face . He look weak and malnutritioned .

" how are you doing jungkook " park hyungsik was standing next to him.

Jungkook gulped the food and nodded his head .

" Iam feeling better " jungkook said.

" if you don't mind shall I sit next to you " hyungsik was holding his plate and was almost ready to plop infront of jungkook.

" of course I'll never mind " Jungkook said .

Hyungsik sat with a smile.

" so Mr jungkook ,what are your hobbies " hyungsik asked.

" mine ... I love cooking " jungkook said making hyungsik smile.

" you speak quite a little tho " hyungsik added .

" no .. you are certainly mistaken " jungkook shook his head .

" that mean you arent enjoying my company..  I think I should take a leave " hyungsik said clutching his plate .

" no please no... just woke up on the wrong side of the bed " jungkook joked . Hyungsik was happy hearing it .

" kims make every employee wake up on wrong side of bed " hyungsik added making jungkook  chuckle .

Heeseung was waiting in his car in parking lot when he saw taehyung emerging from the lift making his way to the car .

" taehyung... " he immediately jumped out of the car running towards older .

" are you here to pick jungkook ... is he back to working here " taehyung asked .

Taehyung looked no less paller than jungkook .  In other side his condition was for worse than younger. It looked like he lost more weight in two days not to forget the dark circles and red nose which was the evidence that he has been crying .