14:tears

For 1K+ reads !!

Taehyung had his gaze fixed on the ceiling . Previous night playing like a movie. Two more days and the wait is over.

He forced himself out of the bed and walked out.

" taehyung " his body collided with jungkook 's and younger gasped in contact .

" hey" taehyung said securing other 's body which was close to fall again.

" about the night " jungkook opened his mouth to speak and he don't know why the hell was he stuttering .

For taehyung ,jungkook was looking heavenly with his wet locks sticking his forehead and white shirt revealing the marks of the night.

" what about it" taehyung questioned leaning on the wall.

" nothing . .. just .. I should go " we should forget about last night but his weak self couldn't complete the sentence.

" jungkook " taehyung called his name making him halt on steps .

Jungkook stood stiff hands on either side. Taehyung moved forward and gripped his shirt. Leaning ahead only to button it up .

" too much revealation" taehyung said removing the crease from the shirt .

Jungkook shook his head running away .

" you know I really like you a lot " minjeong said as he asked taehyung and jungkook to confirm her final look . She was looking heavenly beautiful in pink gown and the lights arranged in the entire house complimenting her beauty more .

" you should never say that when Iam standing next " jungkook frowned hitting her with lipstick cap.

" truth always hurt " minjeong said grinning.

" whatever " jungkook rolled his eyes .

" if I ever have to pick between you two .. I'll definitely pick my brother in law " minjeong said side huggung taehyung.

" I'll always be there for you " taehyung said kissing her forehead .

She smiled and left happily to meet people.

" I cant do this jungkook " taehyung said falling on the bed. His eyes watered and he looked super broken .

Jungkook unwillingly sympathised his husband and sat next to the laid one .

" I hate myself for this ... Iam ruining my own life.. my own happiness " taehyung said helplessly.

" everything will be fine " jungkook said despite knowing his words mean nothing still he wanted to help .

" i dont want to face them after our divorce.. i cant see betrayal in their eyes.. I would rather die then fall in the eyes of your family " taehyung said not believing anything.

" I think we should be there before the event starts " jungkook said leaving the weeping man behind. After all they have to put the act of being 'happy together '.

The exchange of rings went smoothly . The couple posing for the camera looking perfect together. The happiness was evident in every moment of theirs .

Jungkook was still not sure if the engagement is another prank of minjeong. Soobin and her never got well together. He don't know how she fell for him from bullying him .

Minjeong was tired rather quickly as she excused from everyone to use washroom .

Jungkook and taehyung were busy entertaining guests and enjoying delicacies of the place which they always missed in Seoul .