06:engagement

Taehyung finally was back to working regularly. His engagement was few days away and he was already sweating buckets . He don't know what will be the outcome of Alyssa sticking to him all of the time.

At the same time  he is bit relieved that younger didn't send any sort of divorce papers to him .

When he want jungkook to let go so that other can have a great life without him , his greediness and his love is stopping him .

He want younger for himself only ...

He don't wanna see Jungkook happily married to someone who isn't himself .

Selfish... yes he is . But he is trying his best not to be one....

He walked towards the glass door to see Jungkook reading some files with concentration.  He looked better .. better than previous week .

The more he prayed to God to not bring this day but he is here . Groomed ready to slide a ring to seal an engagement or a deal to be precise .

" nervous.." He heard his friend speaking .

" scared... because iam going to break a heart today..

Repulsed .. because Iam born coward ..

Delighted... because jungkook will be free from danger

Hurt .... because I have to see him moving on from me " taehyung said throwing a last glance on mirror .

Jimin walked ahead and hugged his best friend .

" I can't wait to see you fighting with your dad for jungkook someday... " Jimin said breaking the hug .

" I dream about it every night " taehyung chuckled .

Jungkook was drinking virgin mojito sitting on the bar stool . He was forced to come to this engagement by hyungsik . In the period of week they have developed a strong bond as friends .

Though jungkook has caught other looking at him with adoration but he let it pass. He already have so much on plate he cant bother to worry about something more . Morever older has just implied not expressed . He dont wanna ruin anything based on assumptions .

" do you want to grab some food " hyungsik asked extending his palm towards jungkook.

" no Iam fine with some liquid " jungkook pointed towards the glass .

" the ceremony will start soon " hyungsik said as taehyung entered the hall with glum expression .

People were excited to see the man of the day . He immediately launched himself towards Jimin to save himself from some awkward situations.

" jungkook is here " Jimin whispered in taehyung 's ear.

" bad joke " taehyung exclaimed examining the crowd.

" see by yourself..." Jimin said gesturing other to throw a glance on bar .

Jungkook was smiling at hyungsik who looked like narrating some story.

" what is he doing with that park hyungsik  " taehyung grit his teeth .

" they dont even share a department " taehyung was boring holes on the duo .

" I bet he is flirting with gugu... I'll rip his body in shreds.. I'll kill him and feed his body to stray dogs ... " taehyung was livid.

" chill man !! You can't do either of this ... Its better if you go and stand next to Alyssa she is looking at you with hopeful eyes " Jimin whispered grinning at Alyssa.

" are you perhaps enjoying my misery " taehyung asked .

Hyungsik was now leaning on younger by placing his hand on the shoulder .