19:coffee

Warmth wrapped taehyung engulfing him in a hug . His only comfort place after the fiasco is their once lived apartment where they built memories and laughed from the bottom of their heart. Everything about this place was actual .

" iam sorry " taehyung jumped on the bed and stuffed his head in the pillow. Tears slipped from his eyes without any warning .

" i should have protected you" taehyung cried .

It broke him into million pieces seeing his love happy in another person 's embrace.

No... he is not disappointed in jungkook for moving on he is disappointed in himself for letting the ' moving on ' situation come .

Only If he was brave enough to accept what's his infront of whole nation.

" why have you subscribed for pregnancy magazines " jungkook asked holding the one with a lady smiling at the fetus .

" in case you are going through symptoms of pregnancy... for basic knowledge that's it " taehyung shrugged buttoning his shirt.

" I know how that works " jungkook grinned .

" actually I got that to induce you for a baby" taehyung smirked.

" what the hell " jungkook laughed throwing his head back .

" it's been a while tho..." Taehyung wrapped his hands around other 's waist letting their nose boop .

" not my problem that you always working " jungkook pecked other 's cheeks .

" yet you are quite persistent lately " taehyung was back to acting cute .

" if I ever have a child and he ask me how was he born ... I can tell , through maternity magazines " jungkook laughed making other peck his lips .

" I'm very excited " taehyung said .

" why "

" for a baby.." Taehyung said placing a hand on other 's belly .

" what's wrong with you " jungkook pushed other laughing.

His phone ringed and it was from his mother 's . He hung up angrily .

He likes this torture when the entire house run behind him with happy memories taunting him for letting go jungkook . The house shows what he is missing in his life .

The sleep embraced him after couple of hours . Taehyung draped the cover over him letting his body in peace.

The sun rays peeked from the curtain making taehyung pull cover on his face . When he was about to slip in a deep slumber a loud ringing of his phone made it impossible.

He groaned in pain picking up the phone.

" taehyung where are you " his mom kind of screamed . She cant bear to see him away lately .

" I'll be there in quick " taehyung left for the place .

His head was throbbing in pain as he forced himself to focus on the road . This happens when he cry to sleep , his whole day goes with terrible headache .