07:fight

Jungkook woke up early in the morning and busied himself with work . He did laundry, washed the utensils , cleaned the house . The thought of older getting engaged was eating him up . He still expected that taehyung will definitely do something to save their marriage .

He is disappointed... disappointed in taehyung. There is a level of endurance  and he cant endure the pain of betrayal anymore . He need to be strong to take a step against his heart and break the tie forever .

Smile automatically adorned his lips when he saw his mother 's name popping on the phone screen.

" hey mom.. how are you doing " jungkook chirped.  He miss her everyday .

" Iam doing perfectly fine .. how about you and taehyung " she asked making jungkook stop on tracks .

" we are doing good " jungkook said with difficulty.

No he wasn't doing better nor taehyung.

" your sister is finally getting engaged  next month " she said enthusiastically. Her mom is a overwhelming person .

" minjeong.. really .. that's a great news " jungkook forgot his misery enjoying the news from bottom of his heart .

" I know son ... and the guy is our neighbour choi's son soobin .. " she said .

" soobin... really .. I remember minjeong bullying him every other minute "

" yes son ... it was bit of shock when she did this little reveal .. "

" I heard you calling me bully .. " minjeong grabbed phone from her mother 's grip .

" you were ... dont tell me this enagagement is also a part of your little scams " jungkook loves how short tempered minjeong. Nonetheless she is  Apple of their eyes .

" yaa... come here I'll teach you a lesson " minjeong growled . She is couple of years younger than him and they love bickering a lot .

" where is my dear brother in law .. I want to speak to him.. shoo shoo " minjeong spoke.

Jungkook stood stiff. He should probably learn how to lie now .

" he .. He is out to buy some grocery .. I'll tell him about your engagement don't worry .." Jungkook said not knowing how to do .

" yes please ... and also tell him to be there for my engagement , it doesn't matter if you dont come but my brother in law must be there " she kinda screamed to which jungkook had to pull it far from ear .

" even if he comes you cant introduce him to everyone as your brother in law " jungkook said trying to escape from the situation.

" I can introduce him as your friend ... but he should be here no matter how many excuses you have " minjeong screamed again .

His family loved taehyung a lot and jungkook has also seen adoration for his family in his husband 's eyes. Minjeong and him are exceptionally close even when the siblings bicker  taehyung make sure to take minjeong's side. His mother always claimed older to be his son not to forget his father who discuss every other thing with taehyung.

If they get to know about the separation they will be devasted .they have so many hopes attach to taehyung .

Finally minjeong is getting engaged he cant ruin her happiness. He will tell them after the engagement and he also will come up with a reason for taehyung 's absence.

Jungkook was super tensed. It looked easy but it is not. Doctor asked him not to depress himself with any thing but tension seems to be his clingy friend now .