03:kicked

Jungkook was having a hard time dealing with cranky taehyung. He made sure younger 's first week is going to be the worst week of his life.

He kept ordering jungkook around acting all bossy infront of others and when at home it was his strict rule that no office business within the walls of house .

Right now jungkook just want to kill his husband  nonetheless of the consequences because he is mad , He is close to going crazy and the reason is as usual his husband's acts .

Taehyung announced this morning that he will leading each departments for a month and his first stop is marketing department. And he also announced that jungkook will be his right hand for the period.

Jungkook groaned hitting his head to the table . Regret was a weak word to explain how much he was hating being here . On top of that taehyung will be getting engaged to Alyssa soon and older isn't doing any efforts stopping it .

" I hate you Kim taehyung " he grunted .

" sir is nice " jungkook heard a lady say .

He looked up to see his colleague giving him a weird look .

" he ... is " jungkook said looking at her from top to bottom .

" don't regard him with his name .. He hates it " she said sitting on her swivel chair .still looking at him weirdly.

" ill make sure of it " jungkook mouthed.

Woww!! Now I cant even express my emotions openly.. what do you feed them Kim taehyung.

" sir wants you in his office " jungkook heard someone say .

" tell him Iam dead " jungkook screamed only to realise it's the manager of this department.

" Iam sorry " jungkook stood up .

" don't show me that attitude anymore . He can fire you for this behaviour.. mend it " he said leaving him behind .

Jungkook gritted his teeth and marched towards the office .

" I want a cup of coffee " taehyung said typing on his laptop.

" Iam not your secretary " jungkook hissed .

" then do it for husband " taehyung grinned .

" I dare you to say that aloud " jungkook said with smug .

" ill do that some day "

" on 31st April . . I know " jungkook showed his teeth .

" jungkook.. . Listen to me "

" stop with that tone.. Ian not going to fall for your emotional dialogues anymore... ill get coffee " jungkook walked out not looking at older .

Jungkook went out to private kitchen to make him a coffee . The light one with no much coffee powder but more cream. Taehyung likes it light .

When he returned he was shocked to see Mr Kim standing by taehyung with a young lady .

" good morning sir " jungkook bowed in respect .

" I love this arrangement... you never fail to amuse me .. keeping a track on each department is the best thing ... you always make me proud " Mr Kim said making jungkook grip the plate rather tightly .

He sauntered towards his husband and placed the coffee on the table.

" Alyssa was keen to see your workplace .. guide your soon to be fiance taehyung " Mr Kim said.