25:offer

" for your information, my jaw still hurts " taehyung said to jungkook who was filling his plate with vegetables like him.

" didn't your fiance kiss it away . Oh that's sad to hear " jungkook made a that-hurts face.

" why are you salty " taehyung asked as if he isn t a culprit of all the happening.

" I thought you are smart enough to know the reason "

" aren't we friends " taehyung whisper yelled . Thankfully it's just them who were getting food.

" Mr Kim are you sure you aren't suffering from Alzheimer" Jung kook paused to take a better look of older .

" Iam affirmative Mr Kim "

" iam jeon now " jungkook rolled his eyes offensively.

" tell it to all "

" are you threatening me.
To tell you it all be your loss if you do that.. worst thing that will happen to me is break up " of course Jung kook will go away and resume Working but Kim's won't be able to come out of the shock of their son's past life .

" are you not scared of leaving hyungsik " taehyung shot a ball.

" just how much you are scared of living without Alyssa mister "

" hey.. Jungkook  I must  tell you were pretty wild there but you hit my fiance quite hard " Alyssa appeared and sticking close to taehyung.

" an accident Alyssa " jungkook grinned.

" pretty much planned accident " taehyung murmered.

" can you be loud with your words friend " jungkook stressed on the word friends.

" are you guys friends " Alyssa was surprised. Last time she saw the duo arguing like nemesis.

" oh yes we are since yesterday . I thought you know"

" he pretty much forgets stuffs " Alyssa made up .

" exactly I was telling him the very thing right now" Jung kook chortled.

" one of my dear friend is a great neurosurgeon in Seoul by the way " jungkook added smirking at taehyung.

" you are kidding aren't you " Alyssa asked unbelievably.

" you are smart Alyssa " jungkook pinched her cheeks and left the couple to be.

All the young couples sat closerby in circle discussing their mundane life . Every other minute Jung kook was complimented by one or other person.

" how can you play so well " Kim minjoo , taehyung 's cousin asked .

" I was part of my college 's volley ball team" jungkook said .

" which college " she asked .

" hanbeom college of arts " jungkook said nonchalantly.

" didn't taehyung attend the very college " she gasped at the new information. This is definitely a bad tidings.

" yes " taehyung nodded throwing a quick glance on younger .

" so you know one another since then " hyungsik asked.

" might have heard his name but I was counted in good students and i was merit student so .. you know " jungkook shrugged.

Hyungsik looked at younger with adoration. When many hid the fact of scholarship student jungkook proudly announced without the fear of getting insulted.

It was pretty late till they reached back. The sun was set and jungkook was terribly tired . Tonight he is going to sleep till noon.

Just after the dinner he got a message from an unknown number.

Meet me at the garden by 10.

He dont need to guess twice who is this person. He was still not over what happened few hours back and he not ready hear another heart wrenching love confession which eventually turn into a lie after couple of hours.

He quickly escaped when hyungsik slept . Seems like the entire house was down after a painfully active day .

The park just by their house so it didn't take him much time to reach there.

" hey "

Okay! He was disappointed when he himself just confessed he dont wanna see other 's face .

" hello jungkook what's wrong " Jimin asked waving his hands.

" oh.. hey " his face fell but he somehow managed to pull a smile to show how delighted he is to meet other .

" I wanted to talk to you " Jimin called asking other to take a another swing beside him .

" if its anything about taehyung then please dont .. I am sick of his lies " just like heeseung , Jimin too ended up becoming his good friend after meeting taehyung.

" I know.. he is totally messed up " Jimin nodded in approval .

" nuts " Jimin offered a packet .

" your friend is falling in love finally.."

" with who .. Alyssa "

" of course " jungkook rolled his eyes .

" that's highly impossible.. He just looked like the most miserable person of this universe "

" oh please.. dont let these faces fool you " jungkook was highly offended .

" jungkook Iam here to offer you a better proposal " Jimin straightened himself.

" my company is hiring a marketing manager for four months. Its for the collaboration project in Singapore and I sincerely wish for you take this one. It will pay you $25000- $30000 every month" Jimin suggested. Jungkook was amused .

" it's... Its a great deal .. but iam already working in a place you know.. " jungkook really can't leave his old job.

" find a replacement for four months and if that's not possible you are always welcome in my company " Jimin suggested.

" I'll think and tell you.. but please keep this to yourself till then " jungkook don't want any hurdles in his way .

" what are you guys doing here " a familiar voice interrupted their talk .

" man what happened to your face " Jimin just arrived and seems like he didn't meet taehyung before seeing jungkook.

Jungkook quickly averted his gaze towards sky.

" I'll get going... my boyfriend must be waiting for me " jungkook said the last part looking at taehyung.

" whats wrong with him " Jimin asked . Taehyung took Jungkook 's seat and watched the retreating figure.

" he is definitely not in love with hyungsik " taehyung scrunched his nose .

" maybe or maybe not .. what happened to your jaw "

" he did it... He took the game quite personally to vent out his frustration"

" woah.. you look pretty retarded... "

" I.. I actually confessed my feelings again and later to not confuse him I did some PDA with Alyssa... I guess that's the reason why my jaw is pretty gnarled" jimin clutched his stomach laughing out loud.

" I like this attitude of him.. but this time it's your fault "

" everytime.. it's my fault "

" don't mess up with his brain ..."

A/N: filler chapter !! Next chapter is going to have fun!

27 11 2022