22:accident

As much as jungkook wanted to protest he had to share a room with hyungsik. Taehyung was bit pissed about this very fact but guess what ! He dont have any say in this .

" I'll take couch" hyungsik said sitting on it .

Jungkook was not okay with compromising because of him . If anyone who should be taking couch is he .

"Hey .. I can sleep there . I dont get a sleep whenever i change place" jungkook said with a polite smile.

" it doesn't feel good " hyungsik protested .

" thats fine .. I can take bed tomorrow " jungkook shrugged and gestured other to sleep .

Jungkook tossed and turned on the couch then after an hour he decided to go out for a walk .

The mansion was quite big and it took him couple of minutes to find an exit .

After strolling in garden for some time he stopped by pool which was situated at the back. To his surprise there was a not single soul awake. There was a pin drop silence .

As much as jungkook hates swimming he loves sitting by water and letting his worries wash. He likes the calmness that soothes his brain .

He dipped his legs in water and rested his hands on either side fisting grass .

He wants to laugh loudly on what's happening with him . He is here to decorate the venue for his ex husband 's marriage and it doesn't stop there he is also here as a VIP for the wedding with a man he wants to love.

Unlike those days where he cries he is laughing thworing his head back .

" I always disturb you sorry " jungkook heard the voice he can ever forget atleast after he getting to know taehyung left him for his safety.

" one sorry is not gonna do any  justice to the Times you have interrupted by precious time " of course taehyung seems to be in his senses most of the time lately . For better or for worse he regrets asking that question to heeseung .

" should I write 'Iam sorry' hundred times on a sheet and submit it to you " taehyung asked sitting next to him .

Jungkook scooted far till there is a brief one feet distance between them.

" I can tell i expected you to be here. your habits are imprinted in my Brain " taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook just looked at other without any words .

" I dont wanna argue with you taehyung" Jung kook shook his head .

" i failed as your husband . I lied to you over and over again . I kind of cheated on you then left you because of my cowardice " taehyung said in a low voice . There was not a single soul apart from them still he was being cautious.

" we are over that part " jungkook replied . Repeating things over and over again is just gonna play with their emotions .

" jungkook Iam not good with words but can we be friends again... just friends .. please " taehyung suggested .

" are you sure you are sober " jungkook asked.

" of course .. you can check if you want "

" I cannot be your friend okay " jungkook rolled his eyes .

" ohkay fine .. atleast don't look at me like you wanna kill and chop down my body "

" what's wrong taehyung"

" your blood pressure is gonna shoot if you keep glaring at me in anger .. i was only suggesting ... yoh have to see this face forever now " taehyung grinned.