28:happiness

Too much angst lately! So I decided to complete the book and publish just for you all to read in one sit . Journey from angst to happy ending !

Grab a safe seat and enjoy!!!

Warning: lengthy chapter ahead ! 4699 words

Jungkook eyed his best friend who was adjusting his look for tonight 's party and here he is not at all intrested to go .

Next day at the same time taehyung will be sliding a ring into Alyssa 's finger and will move on from him.

He tried convincing his heart million of times to not think about taehyung but just hyungsik. Who can do anything to bring a smile on his face. But nothing works , now every second he is scared, with a ticking of clock he is reminded how quick tomorrow is going to welcome him and how  he has to congratulate the new couple.

" are you perhaps ending up leasing your ears " heesueng was totally annoyed by his lack of response . He couldn't reply anything as he himself is quite annoyed to be like this. Idiot.

" yeah tell me " jungkook forced himself to stand when his legs were almost close to giving up .

" listen " heesueng placed his hands on his shoulders taking some deep breathe. He looked totally unconvinced with the situation or ---- with the things he gonna say .

" be selfish and pick what you want. Don't leave any space for ifs and buts.  Life is too short to spend with regrets " heeseung said and carassed his shoulders with adoration.

" I--- shall I skip tonight's event " jungkook asked blinking the tears. Now he is on the point where he is scared of letting his friend know how vulnerable he is.

" you cannot . If you want hyungsik then man up to ignore taehyung 's presence and If you other plans then I ain't gonna stop you... but please stop playing with your boyfriend if you want otherwise. Don't keep him as an option " heeseung said and picked up his coat to pull on his turtle neck sweater .

Jungkook sat on the bed thinking over and over . He is ashamed of himself. He clearly is caught in biggest dilemma---- a trap. Where no one can pull him out except for himself. This is his war and his game , if he wants his happiness as a prize. He got to work hard.

" Iam coming " jungkook stood up following other 's actions .

Heeseung threw a pitiful glance on him before nodding his head slowly .

Jungkook entered the club with no intention to party but to drink his guts out . Till he can feel light and unbothered. He wants to get rid of this emotions.

" hyungsik is there " heeseung dragged him along and he don't know what will he be doing tonight .

His gaze landed on his boyfriend who was sitting by the bar all alone with a glass of alcholic drink. He seemed to be enjoying the dance which was all planned by taehyung 's cousins .

" hey " jungkook greeted taking a seat next to him. Hyungsik gave him his usual smile making him fall in a pit of guilt.

" let's dance " hyungsik said when his eyes were focused in searching taehyung.he just wants to see what other is doing .

Its normal to find soon to be groom it's not like i wanna be with him.

All lies , yet he is gonna do very thing what his miserable heart directs. He quickly grabbed a drink and excused himself from any of such activity tonight.