12:promise

Happy Memories..

That's all he want to bundle up and let them in sea . Once dropped you won't be able to find them again anymore.

He dug his legs more in the sand and as his lips left a staggered breath .

Sea always calmed his senses and supplied him with more thoughts.

He hates this .. He hates this life .. where he is helpless and compelled .

His heart still yearns for his husband and his brain wants to push him away .

" I knew you would be here " taehyung said sitting next to him . The place dimly lit only thing what was enormous is sound of waves hitting the shore .

" last person I wanted to see tonight was you " jungkook said not sparing other a glance.

" sneaking at night is dangerous " taehyung said.

" can you do me a favour " jungkook asked tilting his head to get a better look of a man his heart cherishes .

" tell me " taehyung asked gulping.

" act like we are happiest couple in the world.. Like everything is beyond perfect.. we are happy .. there is nothing that can separate us " jungkook stopped to take a breath.

" after this engagement you will sign divorce papers without creating any scene and leave " jungkook said looking back at sea .

" I have been selfish all the time jungkook.. Ian sorry " taehyung said looking down in his lap .

" we had enough talks on this ... words can't heal any thing broken " jungkook chortled .

" i know .. yet I dont want to ... this stupid heart dont want to " taehyung cried in words.

" you will have to do this now or tomorrow.. isn't it better if we do it with less damage as possible ... " jungkook asked.

" why ." Taehyung whispered . He is weak , weak for jungkook , weak when there is no jungkook .

" I dont want to hate you taehyung ... just please dont compel me to " jungkook said wiping a stray tear off .

" Iam a good actor " taehyung said nodding his head .

" I'll try to be one too " jungkook added .

" stay happy " taehyung said raising up.

" I will and you promise me you will move on ... from today this instant you will rub my name from your heart... everything will be mere act and I'll do the same " jungkook said still not moving from his place.

Taehyung stopped and laughed a little .

" it's not easy ... we aren't speaking of a book written in pencil where one can erase the content and switch it .. it's inked jungkook.. hard to change " taehyung said turning back to face other 's back .

" then burn it to ashes ... no evidence of our love will be left... no moments to pull you back.. just keep going.. keep riding till you find your peace in other person .... don't let her thrive for your love..  don't break her heart like you did with mine... don't give another person a reason to hate you ... don't fall in your eyes anymore ... accept harsh reality and I swear you will not regret moving on " jungkook said raising hismlef as he spoke every word till he was standing close to other.

" she will never be you " taehyung said looking away .

" she can never be me ... we are two different people with everything different . .. hell our genders are too .." Jungkook laughed.