24:game

Taehyung was in utter despair . He might have slapped his lips quite a times for speaking those words .

Jungkook awkwardly laughed along with hyungsik . His focus was everywhere except for the man sitting next to him.

" are you listening to me " hyungsik asked nudging other.

" of course what else would I be doing " jungkook answered brilliantly.

Today was picked for some sports. Volleyball to be exact. As much as jungkook loves sports , he is not at all In mood to play. He planned to spend this week peacefully without any worry, it's day one and he already want to go back .

" you seem distracted "

" I am sorry if I made you feel like that " jungkook quickly apologised. He dropped his gaze down to his lap. Taehyung 's words were continuously ringing in his head like a favorite song .

" the player is here " hyungsik nudged other to see the last couple to arrive.

Taehyung and Alyssa stepped down  from the car in a shorts and tee with a cap to avoid bright sunrays. He was known for being a best player in volley ball.

Alyssa was busy waving hands at her friends when she tripped on a rock and taehyung was quick to embrace her in his strong arms . When every other person jeered jungkook clenched his fist and rolled his eyes. This didn't stop there taehyung made the girl stand on her feet and pecked the her forehead whispering something in her ears. Something-- that made her blush beet red . Then it was the time for everyone to coo at the sweetest gesture but its jungkook only who found it bitter and not worth a second glance .

" seems like taehyung is falling for her " hyungsik said to Jung kook who was dangerously glaring at taehyung who was pretty unknown of the gaze.

" yeah.. looks like that " jungkook fake smiled.

" Alyssa is a nice human , anyone can fall in love " now this, this triggered Jung kook .

" fine .. go fall in love with her . It will be a nice competition.. I'll sit back and enjoy with popcorn " jungkook rolled his eyes and slumped on his chair . He looked like an angry rabbit.

" what happened.. I was just saying it "

" you look cute when you are jealous " hyungsik pulled jungkook 's cheeks and landed a peck there .

" don't do that out in public " jungkook whisper yelled but hyungsik too busy in looking at the beauty with heart eyes . He is too much in love.

Taehyung was quick to notice that gesture of hyungsik and honestly he felt sad . He was not jealous or angry.. He was simply sad.

" you gonna play volley ball for me " Alyssa locked her arms with taehyung. After that peck on forehead she seemed to gain confidence to stay close to older and taehyung seemed to not minding it which only made her more happy . She believed her efforts didn't go futile .

" of course " taehyung gave her a sweet smile . Alyssa blushed and looked down.

" did you happen to drink something weird for breakfast " she asked . Taehyung chuckled but said nothing . Nothing weird was fed for him in morning but he himself ruined the lets-be-friends thingy which is making him act sweet to her.

" okay enough talk on weather and food , its time for some physical activity.. of course its volley ball, here we have our best player Kim taehyung leading team A and park hyungsik leading team B" one of taehyung 's cousin announced in micro phone.

" good luck,  go win the game. I know you will " Alyssa gave him a thumbs up.

Every other person was asked to pick a chit from the bottle to get into either of the teams . By the end one person was needed to complete hyungsik's team .

Jungkook was simply sitting in his place watching people divide themselves in groups . He seriously wished it was some other time he could have showed everyone how much of a good player he is.

" anyone who wants to fill team B " the very person announced in microphone. Fairly , taehyung 's team was strong than hyungsik's so not a single person from the crowd wanted to join other.

" shall I " jungkook raised his hand unknowingly.

" ofcourse Mr Jung kook, boyfriends in a team,  its going to be fun now " the very Kim said aloud.

Jungkook gave a quick smile to hyungsik before taking a corner of the court. The game started and jungkook played only when the ball was passed to him he didn't make any effort to lead his team . On the other hand taehyung and hyungsik made sure to play hard for their teams .

Taehyung 's team won the first round with massive points where team B lost with whole 7 points.

Team A fans stood up in gloat . To be fair almost all of the people were in favour of Team A .

Alyssa was quick to run and peck taehyung 's cheek and taehyung returned the same .

" what was that back in gym " jungkook spoke to himself . He was losing his brain since then going through taehyung 's words and here he seemed to be enjoying his fiance 's company .

" shall I stand in centre " jungkook asked hyungsik who was getting his team ready for next round.

" are you sure " hyungsik was in doubt . He never heard from jungkook about his sports interest.

" trust me " jungkook gave him a tight lipped smile .

Jungkook gave a quick glare at taehyung before getting into action . With a sound of whistle the game started and jungkook made sure they aren't missing a single shot .

It was fierce competition,  when it was 5 for team B. Team A made no points. Jungkook gave taehyung a smug smile and when he made a pass he knocked the ball right to get it landed on older 's jaw making him stumble and fall on butt .

Seemed like tables were turned every other person in crowd chanted Jung kook 's name .

" are you alright mister , didn't intend to ruin your perfect face before the wedding " jungkook said in smirk.

" I am fine " taehyung stood up caarssing his jaw.

The match came to an end with team B winning with flying colours . They picked jungkook and cheered him loudly.

" here we announce the man of the match Mr Kim Jung kook " Jung kook was handed with a trophy and group trophy for everyone.

Jung kook looked in the direction of taehyung who also was looking at him with ice pack on his jaw .

" I should have done this sooner " jungkook chuckled .

A/N: I dont know if you guys like this one !

22 11 2022