21:share

Anger was no where to subside. Jungkook hated how taehyung dared to approach with his bitter words when he is one step close to get married .

" woah calm down .. don't burn my sheets " heeseung joked about it . Of all other reasons jungkook loves how other has a knack of making him feel better by not reciprocating his feelings. He jokes around but he has a perfect antidote to his problems.

" I feel bad for hyungsik " jungkook said sulking all of sudden .

" even i feel bad for the man " heeseung laid on the bed.

" he took me out and introduced to his parents " jungkook laid next to him . Eyes on the ceiling.

" braver ... But . . Dont you think its hyungsik's parents who made everything easy for him .. like look kims are homophobic but parks aren't.. If kims were like Parks who knows hyungsik must have done same as taehyung.. " heeseung tried explaining.

" I dont hate hyungsik but I think taehyung is not to get compared here" heeseung said and pursed his lips .

" that doesn't mean he can ruin my relationship with hyungsik" Jung kook whined.

" there ... there he is wrong.. When he told me he wants to let go I believed he will never indulge . How he spoke of protecting you "

" protecting me .. When and where did he tell you this " jungkook sat up abruptly.

" the very day you caught us having a chat and I confronted you if I you are okay with us still on good terms "

" what did he say "jungkook looked curious .

" you don't need to be curious .. you have hyungsik and past will only mess with your brain " heeseung shook his head.

" I still want to know " jungkook pinched other 's arm.

" he told me if he will bring you in his parents' notice they will ruin you and that is why he is backing off" heeseung said locking his eyes with other .

" he never said that to me "

" and that is why I sincerely felt bad for what he is going through because of his parents " heeseung said.

" he ... He is not someone I want in my life anymore. " jungkook dismissed his thoughts.

" I don't want you to look back Jung kook. No matter how much of an impact he has on you , he can never be yours if only he can rewrite everything and he promises to do so" heeseung genuinely wants best for his best friend.

" don't let his words or gestures effect you in any worst way " he placed his hand on his.

" what do you think is gonna happen " jungkook asked monotonously .

" well just hope things don't go in a way I assume " heeseung chuckled .

" I hate Kim taehyung " jungkook punched pillow .

" noted ... you hate Kim taehyung "

Jungkook and taehyung never had an opportunity to see one another after the party fiasco. The couple did visit their shop but jungkook made sure he isnt tending to them.

One week from the wedding and the families have their luggages in their trunks for daegu .

When jungkook decided not to be there hyungsik forced him to tag along as he will be bored without him for an entire week .

Never mind jungkook packed his things . After all he don't care about taehyung getting married to any person in the world he will be there for his boyfriend and free trip.