13:night

Jungkook filled the box with lights and carried them outside. He also pulled some chairs along to avoid his husband 's touches .

Taehyung followed him soon and they started working on arranging other stuffs before moving towards lights.

" electrician is suppose to do such intricate works " jungkook said wiping sweat off his forehead .

Minjeong was too stubbornous to not let any outsider do the work but themselves.

" just be careful " taehyung said as jungkook was twisting the wires.

" I'll do it otherwise " taehyung said taking the wires from other's hand and and untangling it by himself .

" I wouldve done that " jungkook said . All the time he made sure to not look at his husband for once . He dont want his heart to go haywire and take harsh decisions for itself .

" I know you are very strong.." Taehyung chuckled.

" are you taunting me ... atleast Iam not like you " jungkook said walking away doing other business .

Taehyung looked at him from far observing every action of younger. He looked tensed than worried.

" darling " taehyung called out intentionally. Jungkook whipped his head in haste with glare .

" darling.. Will you climb ill hold the chair " taehyung said almost screaming . At this point jungkook was sure he was heard by their neighbours.

" can you be quite " jungkook growled coming closer.

" your mother was here" taehyung whispered nonchalantly .

" you don't need to affectionate all the time " jungkook said.

" iam bound to love you a lot till tomorrow night" taehyung spoke looking into other 's eyes .

" whatever" jungkook said pulling chair .

" you'll tie them ... ill hold the chair " jungkook said . If he is to stand his husband will pull any act and he already is weak for him .

They did the work and it was dark by the time they entered their house .

" taehyung son come here " his dad gestured the duo to join them in hall .

" is everything okay " jungkook asked sitting next to his mom .

" just your dad getting emotional attacks " her mom said .

" I don't know when death will hug me .. I can see myself getting weak " the man started .

" why do you lie all the time " minjeong said as her eyes were getting teary.

" this is the truth " he said side hugging her daughter.

" you are so young " jungkook commented.

" I know i how i feel ... Taehyung son ... when I'll be gone take care of my wife and also get my daughter married.. promise me you will do it " he said looking at taehyung hopefully .

Jungkook and taehyung exchanged confused glances. They will be parting their ways soon and this concealment is making them take reckless decisions.

" you are not dieing anytime dad" jungkook tried changing the talk. There can be no empty promise .

" can you promise me " he asked again and jungkook gestured him to say no .

" I... Will " taehyung said with so much of hesitance . He don't want to do this but he is compelled do . If he says no he will be questioned.

Morever he would love to take this responsibility only if the things were different.

Once they were in room after dinner jungkook locked the door and glared at older.

" how .. how can you do this taehyung .. is breaking promise your favourite thing " jungkook mocked unbelievingly .

" I was confused "

" this can break my dad 's heart later .. hell how disappointed he will be " jungkook threw his hands in air.

" Iam sorry " taehyung cried and he looked so weak crying holding his head .

" what's wrong " jungkook asked moving closer to his husband . After all he still has a soft spot for this man .

" I don't . . Know Iam sorry.. Iam a shit.. I dont deserve you all " taehyung wiped his tear and forced a smile.

" Ian sorry for bringing you here too.. this is my problem I shouldn't have tagged you along " jungkook said in guilt . He cant act rash when he is the only behind whats on them now .

" I'm a part of the family... if anyone I should be sorry " taehyung said taking hold of other 's hand.

" stop saying that " jungkook said looking into other 's eyes.

" saying what ... it's all my mistake . . You here In this is all my mistake .. i shouldnt have promised " taehyung said with a sad smile .

" it's my mistake too "

" stop blaming yourself.. you have nothing here " taehyung said but what he didn't expect was a peck on lips .

Taehyung looked stunned . The room was dark and light from the streets hit the Windows . He found younger more attractive and appealing. His body took him over as he leaned and attached their lips again .

Jungkook closed his eyes and kissed back in same passion .
They kissed till they were out of breath .

" this is not wrong.. you are husband " jungkook spoke more like to hismlef for engaging hismlef in a hot moment.

" baby " taehyung said pulling other 's body over his and attaching their lips again.

Jungkook lost it all in a kiss and surrendered when other pulled up his shirt and laid him on bed.

" one last time " taehyung whispered in greed .

Jungkook just pulled other along giving him an answer by guiding other 's mouth to his nipple.

" I love you" taehyung whispered against other 's ear as he pulled their sweats down along with his tee.

" just dont speak " jungkook said moaning loudly .he had his fingers tangled in other 's hairs, gasping and begging for more hickeys .

Their bottom halfs moving against one another creating a friction. They were always cautious in having sex at jeons. But tonight all seemed different, They want to cherish this one mistake with no guilt.

Taehyung pushed his middle finger inside other 's hole feeling the warmth engulfing his skin.

" tell me will anyone be able to wreck with a finger " taehyung asked pushing his finger in and out . Jungkook moaned shamelessly gripping his dick and jerking it lightly.

" don't touch and answer me " taehyung threw away his hands and demanded answer licking his belly button .

" no ... no one.. please taehyung " jungkook begged gripping his pillow tight.

Taehyung was all hard and waiting for some warmth to release the strings. After finger fucking for good five minutes he replaced them with his hard cock taking time to enjoy the warmth of the walls around his member .

" so tight .. All for me " taehyung said shutting his eyes and thrusting hard . He was balls deep as his tip hit the prostate taking him high.

They don't know what they did was right or wrong . But the moment their bodies collided all that went in their brains was names of one another.

A/N: Iam bad with smuts! And this chapter is just a filler till we move towards the real drama (next chapter).

Thank you soo much for 800+ reads . Never thought you guys would love this book this much <33333