04:divorce

Taehyung knows he always Mess up badly and he will always do when it comes to dealing with jungkook.

He messed up a big time this day..

He made his husband say those words, The words he wished he never heard.

He is not mad but he is sad , he just understood that he don't deserve to apology.

But he can't let his husband drive the car with terrible fever . He was quick with his instincts to run past him.

" give  me the keys I'll drive you to the doctor " taehyung said extending his palm.

" taehyung please.. aren't you tired of doing this "taehyung said focusing on road .

" we can speak on this next time .. This instant you are coming with  me " taehyung didn't wait for the answer rather he grabbed the keys from younger 's hands and secured his seat by steering wheel .

" your soon to be fiance must be waiting for you " jungkook mocked leaning backside on his seat .

" I have more important business to do right now "

" yes.. check on your employee's health " jungkook jeered.

" gugu please .... we can talk about it next time " taehyung pleaded making jungkook purse his lips .

Taehyung drew the mask on his face and carried younger inside.

" I can very well walk " jungkook said wrapping his hand a round other 's neck.

" why help your legs when your husband can do that for you " taehyung winked at other who rolled his eyes in return.

" your blood pressure is quite low Mr Kim.. very low I must say " the doctor addressed the couple .

" you must not be taking stress, that can lead to serious problems .. I'll prescribe some tablets for your fever and also for your blood pressure ... " she said and gestured couple to go .

The drive was rather silent as none spoke a single word until taehyung managed to speak .

" jungkook Iam....."

" I want divorce " jungkook said monotonously.

The words deadpanned taehyung as he stopped his car abruptly at side .

"  jungkook please... you cant be serious " taehyung looked at other 's face trying to understand the meaning behind the words.

" Iam..... Ian 100% sure what iam saying ... I cant pretend it to be normal anymore .. " jungkook said still not looking at taehyung.

" iam sorry..  but I'll work on it and make everything better " taehyung said placing his hand on other's .

" how long you have been saying this to me ... two years .. and I know .. you will keep saying me that one day a sun will rise when you are not even sure when it will "jungkook said now looking at taehyung.

" everything was just normal till morning "taehyung was still not close to believing .

" that is your concern for now ... shame on you ... my blood pressure went down when I saw you earning a peck from your soon to be fiance... imagine what will happened to me when you will engaged to her next week ... or probably married after couple of months ... I don't wanna witness my downfall trying to win this game ... rather I prefer to retreat... that is the smartest decision I can take for myself "jungkook said hitting his hand on dashboard.

" jungkook Listen... you ought to make a choice with patience "taehyung said.

" Iam running out of it..." jungkook grimaced .