11:table

For 500+ reads !

Taehyung was biting his nails since last ten minutes. He wants to apologize to younger for getting stuffs for his sister without acknowledging him .

Flowers!

He will hit me with the very thing !

Gifts!

We aren't together any more!

Sweets !

Too childish!

Sing a song!?

Why am I even over reacting.

Taehyung fished out his phone and decided to text other. Speaking can be too dangerous given the situation . Jungkook seems to be on burning wood right now .

Taehyung: -

Hey jungkook! Iam sorry for upsetting you .

I should have asked you prior getting stuffs her.

Can you not be mad at me anymore .

Please ..

Taehyung chewed his nails and picked towel for bath as younger can take time to see his text. He must be enjoying some time with his sister and mother.

He took a quick bath and tightened the robe around his body . He closed the door behind to find jungkook sitting on in bed typing some thing on his phone.

" taehyung... " jungkook called out his husband 's name but his tongue seized the words with the view ahead .

Jungkook felt hot and greedy seeing his husband showing off his body. His abs poking from his robe was making him hard.

Jungkook forced himself to look other side making taehyung smirk. He knows what his angry husband likes but idea of taking bath was purely innocent .

" I want to talk to you " jungkook said raising himself up from bed .

"Put something on and We can talk after that " jungkook strode towards the door clutching his phone tight.

Taehyung was quick to grab his wrist .

" we can speak here .. I won't take more than a minute to wear a tee and pants " taehyung said in his deep voice .

Jungkook wished to pounce on his husband and let him fuck for hours.

" that's.. that is okay ... I will wait outside " jungkook said struggling to get his hand out of other 's grip .

" its not like you haven't seen me naked before " taehyung said.

Jungkook forced his hand out and ran out of room closing the door behind. He shook his head taking deep breaths to calm hismlef down.

He don't want to talk on anything now . He sat on couch regretting his decision of bringing him here . Now he has to control his emotions around older . It's getting impossible .

" I can do this " jungkook said to hismlef taking a big bite of rice cake .

He avoided older till lunch by engaging himself with work and talk with his dad . He not only avoided speaking to taehyung but also his gaze.

" jungkook go ask taehyung if he wants his fish boiled or fried " his mother asked.

" he will have any " jungkook said monotonously .

" shall I get both for him " she asked.

" no ... he will not eat that much just go with any .. or get it boiled " jungkook said not wishing to continue the talk .