02:love

Taehyung stood stiff watching his husband interact with his father. They talked like old friends making him angry more and more .

He cant be here . If anyone gets air of thier relationship , everything will come down .

He grudgingly continued eating not wanting to create a scene while they are public .

He felt a heavy weight sit ahead of him . His dad looked happy as a wide smile was plastered on his lips .Jungkook was no where to be seen .

" taehyung... I just appointed a boy named jungkook. He is just 24 but he has great knowledge of product designing and advertising media " his dad was totally impressed making taehyung clench his teeth .

After the marriage taehyung made it clear to jungkook that he will earn and other will flaunt the money. Reluctantly younger agreed locking his graduation and master certificates in safe .

He fished out his phone and asked jungkook to come to his cabin immediately.

He was pacing back and forth in his room impatiently waiting for another but it looked like his husband was having best time of his life by not com ing .

" surprise ... so this is the surprise " taehyung was speaking to himself . He couldn't contain his anger anymore.

He rushed towards intercom .

" i want the newly recruited boy named Kim jungkook in on my office immediately " taehyung growled in the piece.

After brief fifteen minutes the most anticipated person entered the room with anger written on his face .

" what's this taehyung.. you can't call me like this when Iam working " jungkook folded his hands on the chest .

Taehyung was gobsmacked reading the other's attitude . He pushed his husband to the wall pinning him on either side lowering himself a bit to match his size .

" do you know what you just did today " taehyung gritted his teeth . Anger was taken over his entire brain but other gave him a boring look.

" I know what I did ... you cant expect me to sit at home and watch Kardashians."

" exactly... that's what i want you to do "

" no mister I cant do that anymore... I cant sit by television and watch some stupid series when my husband is openly having an affair. "

" affair ... say that again... for heaven's sake Iam not dating any one..." Taehyung said throwing hands in air .

" I dont trust you .. I want to confirm it myself " jungkook looked other side .

" still jungkook ... you cant work here... if my dad finds out about this marriage then we are dead ... He isn t like he shows ... don't get impressed easily " taehyung was trying to impress his husband with words .

" yeah... After all Iam a beautiful  secret to keep at home... no .. iam sorry I can't do this anymore " jungkook glared at other .

" jungkook try to understand"

" no ... you understand... I thought you love me enough to share secrets with me .. but I was proved wrong by you again.. " jungkook looked disappointed.

" what secrets... I don't hide any thing from you" taehyung was confused.

" yeah ... your dad just said that you will be getting engaged to a daughter of one of your business partner by the end of this week .. and he personally invited me " jungkook said as his eyes filled with tears .

" who .. alysa.." Taehyung asked .

" I want to laugh at myself ... how wrong I was the whole time ... you aren't only coward but number one cheater too... now if you permit I would like to go back and resume my work.." Jungkook pushed his husband walking out of the room.