Chapter 21- One Last Night

Smut warning

All of a sudden, you heard your door knob rattle and stop from when you locked it. Then without hesitation, a spare key was grabbed in the hallway and your door opened to see Carol standing outside your room.

"I can't let you do this." She said demandingly.

"You have to."

______

Carol was visibly upset, the most upset you had ever seen her. Normally, Carol was always very good at hiding her emotions, at least while in front of others. But now she let you see her in the open. She was revealing herself to you, raw and uncensored. She might have been embarrassed for allowing you to see her this way, but it didn't matter because she knew that you loved her more than any look that she would give you.

Her emotions would've been enough to keep you there, but you just couldn't do it. Maybe you were too afraid, maybe you were just being a coward and trying to reason with yourself. Whatever it was, you had already made up your mind, and there was no use in trying to keep a love when you were about to miles and miles away.

"I don't want you to leave." Carol said coming into your room and closing the door lightly behind her. "It may be selfish of me to say this, but I want you to stay."

"We both know that it's not feasible. Carol, I love you. In another life we could live out the dreams that this life won't allow for. Just know that I'll always love you, and I know you only want the best for me like I want the best for you. And that's why I can't stay."

"I know, I just don't want to believe it." She looked so defeated.

"Can we just have one last nice night together?" You asked.

"Yes." She said hugging you tightly and putting her face into the base of your neck.

Carol pulled away from the hug only to shower you in kisses. She kissed your forehead, cheeks, lips, jawline, and more.

The both of you moved to the bed, synchronized, and without hesitation. Hands moving along your bodies and gabbing bits of clothing, until there were no clothes left on your bodies.

Her soft lips moved from your lips down to your chest and paused at your breast. Her hand massaging the other as her mouth moved sucked on your skin.

Your back arched and your body was taken over by Carol's touch.

She moved her mouth further down your stomach until she reached the part she knew you wanted her to touch the most.

She paused for a second and you opened your eyes to see her giving you the most devilish eyes and grimace. She then kissed the inside of your thighs until you were moaning for more.

She swiftly moved her hand to your face and covered your mouth.

"Shhh." She whispered into your ear. All you could do was nod your head and purse your lips together to muffle any noise that might escape.

Carol kissed your cheek and then continued to work her way back towards your aroused clit. You grabbed her hair as her lips made contact with your clit and your sensations went wild. Her hands held down your hips while her tongue worked away at your body.

You tried to stay quiet but you were so close to reaching your climax, you didn't know if you could.

Carol started to hum, pleased with her work, and you felt her finger slip inside you. You were about to moan when Carol used her other hand to cover your mouth as you came.

She rode out your climax as long as she could and then used her tongue to lick up what you had left behind and sucked her fingers clean.

She laid beside you, holding you, as you were regaining your strength and calming your heartbeat.

After laying beside each other for a while, Carol broke the silence.

"I wish we could run away together." She was daydreaming, and she looked euphoric while doing so.

"Where would we go?"

"I don't know. Probably somewhere out west. I haven't been there yet." She smiled looking at the ceiling.

"The west would be nice." You liked fantasizing about the future even if you knew it was impossible.

"It would be a road trip of course, so I could drive and stop at all the tourist areas." Carol held you tight as she talked.

"You don't like to travel alone though." You smirked.

"Oh, no. You would come with me, obviously."

"Obviously." You snuggled into her hug more than you were before.

You fell asleep that night fully at peace, not thinking about what the next few days would hope for you. You also fell asleep in Carol's arms and felt each breath she took as she fell asleep with you.

_____

Age 7

The only road trip you had taken were the car rides to the summer house. That was the only place that your family could afford to go, and it was the only reason you would want to travel. Any other reason that would come up would still not top the summer house.

You never really knew the first time that you traveled there. Your mother always said that you had been going your whole life, and it was probably true.

The first summer you vividly remembered was when you first officially became friends with Abby, Carol, and Elaine.

Before then, you were too young to play with them and you were also kind of afraid of them, so you just stayed with your mother most of the time.

But this summer, your mother was busy with Alicia, you didn't know what they were doing, but you just knew that you couldn't tag along with them as much as you did the past summers.

One day you were sitting alone outside drawing on some scratch paper on the back porch. Carol, Abby, and Elaine were swimming in the pond and splashing each other having fun. You were kind of jealous of them, glancing up at them from time to time, wanting to share in their laughter. You didn't ask to join them though, you were too shy.

Elaine was the one to come up to you. "Hey why don't you put your bathing suit on and come swim with us. Yah?"

"Okay." You were happy, but still nervous. You were glad that Elaine invited you.

A few minutes later you came back outside and sat at the edge of the pond when Abby swam up sneakily and grabbed your ankles. Abby pulled you down into the water, and you were almost put into shock from the coldness of the water and the surprise of it all.

When you came up for air, you were breathing heavily. And you heard Carol getting onto Abby. Elaine was swimming over to you to make sure that you were okay while Abby was getting annoyed.

And just like that, your relationship to the three girls stayed the same for the rest of the summers... mostly the same.