Jealousy (Dabi)

You were hanging out with your friends alot.
Which dabi didn't like cause he got less and less attention. So today dabi followed you to where you were going. And oh boy did he not like what he was witnessing.... you kissed your friend on the lips only for like 5 seconds. But that's the part that made dabi really jealous. You getting close to your friend, kissing your friend,your friends kissing the back of your hand. So he did something as soon as your friend left.

Dabis pov:

Wtf why did they kiss, when she knows that she's mine? I thought. I might get possessive sometimes but right now I have the right to be possessive and jealous. I'm gonna confront her. Oh goof her friend left. I walk into the living room where her and her friend were. "Little mouse.." I say sternly. Y/N looks at me shocked. "Oh hi dabi." She says with nervousness in her voice. "So what have you and your friend been up to? Or should I say lover." I say angerly. "Dabi.."
"Y/N.."
"I'm sorry, I-" "should've thought of that before you kissed your friend when you know that you're mine... my girl.." I cut her off. "Please I'm sorry dabi I'll try to make it up to you in some way." She says pleadingly. "Okay well hmmm... can you give me more attention then you have to your friends the past 5 weeks?" I ask. "Yes I'll give you all of my attention, cross my heart. " She says earnestly. "Good." I say while walking over to her sitting on the couch next to her. "Cause you got something to take care of." I smirk. And with that being said I sit her on my lap. Her eyes widen at the sudden motion. I giggle a bit by her reaction.

Y/ns pov:

Did he just.. he did, he sat Me on his lap. I can feel him. Even though I can still feel him being jealous he's my man he's mine and I'm his. Even though I can tell he's mad I still love him, I love him more then skin deep. So this is my punishment dealing with a jealous dabi. I guess I deserve it I did kiss my friend but he (the friend) wanted me to. So if this is what I have to deal with, with all my attention I won't complain. Cause I know I deser-... dabi kisses me roughly making me stop in my thoughts. Oh the way his hands wander down my back, on my thighs, my cheeks, it turns me on even more maybe I like this side to dabi... wait no love this side. He started kissing down my neck looking for my sweet spot. He found it. Cause the sound I made pointed it out. "Maybe I need to leave a couple marks on you so people know that.. You. Are. Mine." He says seductively while his head is still in my neck. Fuck that sounded hot, I definitely love this side to dabi. His hands reach my lower back and stop. "You want more I can tell. I see it in your eyes, your beautiful eyes. Now beg for me." He says in my ear. "Please dabi, I want more I'm sorry, for what I've done. I want more, I'll be a good girl. Just please give me more." I beg. "Okay, baby." He says giving me what I want "mmmm I love you dabi." I say out loud on accident. "I love you too, princess." He says. I blush from the state that I'm in. Sitting on dabi's lap, dabi kissing me and everything. It turns me on so much. The way he's being rough with me is so hot, I could melt into him. Dabi kisses me once again but this time it's passionate,lovingly,rough everything in between. And with that dabi picks me up and takes me into the car cause we were at a hotel his room he just signed out when he left. But I'm not gonna get into that. I go in the passenger seat dabi gets in the driver's seat. Dabi has his hands on my thigh while he drives its hot. On the ride home dabi starts to rub my thigh, turning me on even more.

At home:

Dabi couldn't keep his lips off me we were walking to the bedroom well more like he was carrying me and he was walking.

Dabis pov:

She's so hot I can't keep my lips of her it seems while we're walking to the bedroom I keep kissing her. fuck, just looking at her is making me hot and bothered. "And we are here princess." I say while putting Y/N on the bed gently. "I hope you don't have any plans for the rest of the night cause your spending it with me." I say with a sly smirk

For what happens next use your imagination :)