Jealousy (Dabihawks)

Hawks and Dabi were arguing on who would get to hang out with you. They didn't wanna take turns. And you just so happend to be squished in between the mess. This tug of war kind of mess was getting annoying and you didn't wanna hear anymore of it. But just then was you tried to walk away. Dabi swoops you up and brings you into another room, locking the door.

Dabi puts you down and says "Sorry for making you wait, little mouse. I just got the idea now to have you to myself right now." Dabi starts kissing your neck you could hear hawks' footsteps walking towards the door. You start to hear Hawks knocking loudly and hardly. You hear him saying this like "Let me in!" "Dabi you better let me in!" Dabi stops kissing you.

And tells you "Don't worry about him my love just focus on me and my touch and how good you feel." Dabi starts touching your sensitive parts🤭. You were so in the moment you didn't even notice Hawks had unlocked the door and was standing there. You were letting out some sounds. Soon you meet eyes with Hawks. As soon as you do Hawks pushes Dabi out of the way and picks you up.

Hawks Flys into another room down stares. He pushes you onto the bed and starts making out with you. He uses his feathers to shut and lock the door. He also like dabi starts touching your sensitive parts. And like clockwork Dabi starts knocking on the door just like Hawks did. And saying the same things that Hawks said. Hawks starting to rub your thighs🤌🏻🤌🏻. Dabi stopped knocking and started looking for the key. He couldn't find it cause Hawks took it on his way in.

Hawks stops kissing you and sits you up. he stairs at you with sensual desire in his eyes. He couldn't hide it or deny it. He needed you, you needed him. It was mutual passion and desire. Just then he slid off your tights and his shirt. He was just about to do something when... Dabi busted down the door as he stairs at you and Hawks slowly getting Intimite.

Hawks turns around looking at Dabi. Dabi looks mad cause you two were 'getting it on' without him. Hawks gets up and walks towards Dabi. "You two were getting it on without me. I'm jealous" Dabi says as he looks at you. " Yeah I was too. But you did it too. It was only fair if I did it too" Hawks says back to Dabi. Dabi rolls his eyes "You can join in if you really want. Cause she looks like she wants another guy all over her." Hawks says looking at you.

Dabi smirks and walks towards you and sits next to you. Hawks takes that as a he's in. Dabi starts kissing your cheek. Hawks walks towards you and sits next to you kissing your other cheek. One of your thighs is on Dabi's legs and your other is on Hawks' legs. You put your arms around the two pulling them closer to you. It ends up being a messy make out session between the three of you. With them touching every inch of you.

You just know that this is turning them on especially you, you were already turned on fron the start. Not the arguing just when Dabi took you into the other room and... you get the point. At this point all of you desired each other there was no anger or frustration in the room just Desire and Love. It was a very ethereal out of this world moment right now. You wanted more and more. You wanted it to last forever...