(10K reads special!) Sexy Drug (Dabi)

Dabi was just laying on the bed relaxing, you were in the bathroom undressing. You wanted to do something special for dabi. You knew how much he loved your body. But he didn't love you just for your body he loved you for you. He always thought you were sexy. Especially when you were in tight clothes. The clothes just complimented your curves. But he liked it more if they were on the floor.

So they were. They were on the floor in the bathroom. You put on a robe to cover you up for now cause you knew even it'd be on the floor. You made your way in the bedroom and immediately his eyes were on you. His lips formed into a smirk as you walked towards him. He pulled you in by the belt of your robe.

D:"Drop it to the floor, I wanna see you.. all of you~."

You did what he said. You unlooped the belt of the robe and the robe opened. You let it fall off your shoulders and hit the floor as you crawled on top of dabi, only in his underwear.

D:"God, you're so hot like this~ you on top of me, like you're in control~. But of course you know who's in control here.."

He says tracing your hips

Y/N:"Of course I do~."

D:"Good Girl~. Now won't you be a dear and finish what you started.. down there."

He averts his eyes down to where you're straddling him. You smirk and take off his underwear and see how turned on he is. You move your mouth down. You start sucking as dabi covers his eyes with his arm. He starts groaning and moaning as you suck him off. This is the first time you've done this in a while. "He's so sensitive~" you think to yourself. He starts twitching and grinding his hips, making you deep throat him.

You gag around him, eyes watering, he takes his hand and puts it on your head, holding you there as he shoots his load in your mouth. Your makeup runs a little. He chuckles as he composes himself after what just happend.

D:"That was amazing. Now, how do I taste?"

Before you even can answer he pulls you in for a kiss. You look a little shocked but you settle down. He pulls away.

D:"Good, huh?"

You blush

Y/N:"Yes of course."

D:"How would you like it if I returned the favor~?"

Y/N:"Very much, D-dabi."

D:"Well, I guess it's my turn~,"

He flips the position, he's laying on his stomach, your legs are spread and he starts eating you out. You moan and grind your hips for more friction. He goes faster, his tongue wrapping around your clit. You scream in pleasure as your legs start shaking, as he has hit one of your weak spots. He looks you in the eye. He grabs your hips and pulls you closer to his face. His face buried in your wet, needy, sex.

He keeps licking your clit, noticing you're close. You end up switching the position again. You ended up sitting on his face and cumming in his mouth. He lifts you up and takes you off his face. And lays you down, making sure you're comfy.

D:"You taste like heaven, baby~."

Y/N:"Speak for y-yourself, you do too."

D:"Awww, thank you. With that being said, are you ready for the main course?"

Y/N:"Yes I am."

D:"Alright, here you go."

He lines himself up with you and starts thrusting in and out, in and out. You heavy breathe as you moan. You were feeling very hot as he was fucking you so hard. You try to hold it in cause you wanna cum in unison with dabi. But you can't really hold it in anymore so you cum around his cock and he was still thrusting. After a couple seconds after you cumming he came. And he did it again, and again, and even a 4th time, and a 5th, and a 6th. Positions changed, many times and the night started to fade out into a blur.

Your voice was hoarse, so you tried not to speak much. You both came so many times that you think you probably won't be able to walk for a bit. But It was fine he'd carry you. He decided to lay down on top of you after he was done. He was still inside, still hard.

D:"I love you so much, baby you don't even know."

Y/N:"Trust me I try to."

D:"I love youuuuu~"

Y/N:"I love you too, Dabi."

D:"Trust me, I'll give you more later, If you know what I mean."

You were silently saying oh no on the inside because you knew what me meant and you would probs not be able to walk for a week or more. But you liked the sound of more so you went with it.

A/N: I thought I'd do another one of these just to say thanx. Thanx to every1 who read this book, thanx for 10k reads. I never thought I'd make it to 10k reads. I'll probs say the same thing when I get 20k or something. But seriously, thanx to you all for reading, voting, commenting, adding to your reading lists, etc. Thanx for all your support, and ofc you'll get more chapters in the future!