Falling in love with the enemy (dabi)

I think I've fallen in love...and it's not with a hero... it's with a villain...a certain villain who eventually caught my eye...Dabi. I know what you're thinking "How the hell did you fall in love with the enemy?"Well, a couple weeks ago the LOV kidnapped me and Dabi was the one who actually held me hostage. I know this might sound weird but when you look at him up close so much, he doesn't really look that bad.

He just has a couple scars, whether it's physically or mentally. He maybe on the other side but that dosent really make him different. He's still human at the end of the day no matter if he's a hero or villain, quirk or quirkless. He's a human and he has feelings too. I know the things he's done are not that great but that's fine, it's his job. Almost everyone has a job they have to do, just to stay alive.

But back on the topic. I've fallen in love with dabi, I don't know how but it happend. Somehow... When the heros came to save me, I kinda felt disappointed that I was leaving him there. But I knew I'd see him again, in battle or where ever. And I just guess today was that day that I'd see him again. Yes we are in a battle with the LOV, once again. This time they've robbed a bank. Not good I know but.

The heros are trying to stop this while I'm just standing here daydreaming about dabi when he's literally right in front of me. Dabi goes in for an attack on me and succeeds. Dabi pins me to a wall and chokes me, threatening with his other hand to use his blue flames. I smile at him, his face looks confused like a "wtf" expression.

As he's about to burn me to ashes hawks comes over to me and hits dabi, dabi falling to the ground. I end up falling with him and apparently now I'm on top, pinning dabi to the ground. Hawks goes back to fight the others while I'm on top of dabi. I lean down, kissing dabi on the lips at first he's shocked and trying to get me off of him but then it clicks. He realized I've fallen in love with him.

Now he's even more shocked but he's not trying to get me off of him now. He kisses me back. He flips us around, now he's on top of me. We're now making out. I think he's using this as an advantage, but I don't mind. Use me if you want, I don't care, I wouldn't mind, I love you. As soon as we're about to get more intimate with this, suddenly everything slowly fades to black and I start to feel someone poking me and telling me to wake up. I open my eyes and I see hawks in front of me, poking the hell out of my head.

I see that none of what I just saw was real and it was only a dream. I frown as I look up at Hawks.

"Finally, you're awake. You've been laying there smiling and sometimes saying 'I love you, dabi' in your sleep for the last hour. I was trying to wake you up this whole time. But now you finally woke up, from all my poking and telling you to wake up."

"Oh..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. I randomly came up with this idea and this is where it went lol.