Party (Dabihawks)

You get intivited to one of your friends parties. So you go willingly. You dress up in a fancy yet realizing dress not caring would see. You Put on red high heels with rhinestones on them. Get keys, purse and walk out the door. You drive to the party address. In your car your listening to a party playlist to get yourself prepared for the party. You pull up (in the monster auto mobile gangsta, I'll stop ill stop) to the party and get out of your car and shut the door. You can hear the music when you walk up to the door. You open the door and the music is even louder but not too loud to hurt your ears. You walk in the party and and you have colorful LED lights in your face. You see your friend and she grabs you by the arm. "Hey Y/N how've you been? It's been a while since I seen you." She says. "Oh I've been good and it has been a while." You say while walking with her to the drink area. "Well I know this is quick because you just got here but, What would you like to drink? I've got Fruit punch,red wine,champagne, etc you know me." She says "um I'd like some red wine." You say "Good choice Y/N! Well, you could've said anything and I'd say the same thing but whatever. Here you go." She says pouring you your drink then giving it to you. "Thanks bestie." You say before drinking it.

Time skip a couple drinks later

You didn't know how many drinks you've had. Maybe like 5. You also didn't know how tipsy you were but you were on the dancefloor dancing to the music. Soon enough you felt a pair of eyes on you. And soon enough there was a pair of hands on your waist. Those hands belonged to none other than Dabi. You could tell they were Dabi's hands cause no one else you knew had hands with scars on them. "Hey doll, what are you doing here all alone?" Dabi asks, his breathe in your ear. Before you could answer Dabi started kissing your neck. You started to hear footsteps then the footsteps stopped. "Tsk tsk tsk, you've been here only 10 minutes and you're already trying to pull someone." A voice said. But you recognized that voice it belonged to Hawks. So Hawks is standing right I'm front of you and Dabi's Behind you. Soon enough Hawks hands were around your neck. It was technically silence cause no one was speaking but the music was still playing. Your bodies started to slowly move along with the music. You were sandwiched between to hot males so you thought to tease them a bit ;). You start to grind your hips against Dabi. That caught Dabi off guard so he started blushing. You started making out with Hawks. Now Hawks wasn't prepared for that either but he didn't let it show. "Doll, don't start something you finish. Teasing us like this." Dabi says a bit flustered. You stop making out with Hawks for air. "Yeah, I agree with Dabi. If you're gonna tease us maybe we should tease you back. I mean it'd only fair." Hawks says winking at dabi. And with that Dabi's hands were rubbing your sides. Hawke was now kissing your neck looking for your sweet spot. When he found it you let out a small little sound not too loud but not too quiet. He was teasing that spot. You totally forgot you were grinding your hips against Dabi until you heard him start groaning. That turned you on even more. Hearing him groan was rare. You felt Hawks bite down gently on that spot on your neck. You knew what he was trying to do and you let it happen cause now you could not say no or stop to him. Not when you're this riled up,turned on,hot and bothered, whatever. Right now you just wanted no desired either ones touch. Once they saw you were hot and bothered Hawks said this "why don't wer take this somewhere more.. private...Don't you say?" Staring into your eyes you just nodded in agreement and with that You,Dabi, and Hawks went to your car Dabi insisted on driving so you let him. When he was driving he had is hand on your thigh. Occasionally rubbing up and down. Once you got to your house and your bedroom the mem were all over you no matter if it was kissing you, touching you, whatever they were all over you and I mean ALL OVER you. It's like they desired you. Let's just say they got what they desired by the end of it...