Club fun (Dabihawks)

You wanted a day to let loose so here you were at a club in a skin tight seductive dress that'd make any man want you. You've already had a couple drinks and now you were on the dancefloor dancing to the music that was almost blaring through the club. You could dance pretty good even though you were in heels. You had your hair in a bun and you were wearing a dark red dress with black heels. You had some makeup on especially red lipstick. You looked gorgeous, marvelous, breath taking even. As you were dancing you felt someone was looking at you. You didn't mind all the well. You wanted attention from anyone even if it was a girl.

You didn't mind who was looking at you. That looking turned into touching. Cause soon enough the person who was looking at you was in front of you... Dabi.. Dabi was looking at you with desire in his eyes and his hands wandering all over you. "I've had Mt eyes on you, little mouse." He breathed into your air, rhe hot air caused you to shiver. He grabbed you by the hips pulling you closer to him. He unusually seemed so needy....

Your hips rocked against him, his breath hot against your neck. He couldn't help but leave a couple marks on your neck. Soon you two got lost in the moment, heavy breathes escaping your mouths. The moment didn't last long, you felt another pair of hands on you, behind you, you heard "You've been here for not even thirty minutes and you're already trying to pull someone." You could tell it was hawks, just by his voice. Hawks was no stranger to you. No, he was too far from being a stranger.

"And besides who said you could pull her?" His tone full of jealousy. You decided to tease him by moving closer to dabi and kissing him. "Get lost, bird boy," Dabi growled, the winged man turned you around to face him."like hell im going anywhere now." He stated before pulling you closer to him, his hands grabbed your sides eagerly, pushing himself on you. His lips found yours, he kissed you with a certain need that left your knees weak. And you loved it.

The kissing slowly turned into a hot and sloopy makeout. You forgot that Dabi was even there. Until you felt him get closer and put his hands around your waist. Soon you had two pairs of hands touching you everywhere. Two pairs of lips kissing you everywhere. Two bodies pressed from the front and back of you. They both wanted you for themselves. Neither of them was scared away from the other. Like two carnivores fighting over a prey, in the best way possible.

You liked it when boys fighted over you, it made you feel special that they wanted you. And oh my they wanted you. They wanted you bad. What started as a night alone turned into a night you'll never forget. Eventually you three left to go to your place but not to sleep.