Morning Sex (Hawks)

Fuck, why do I feel like this. I'm just trying to sleep. But I'm so hornyyy. I want Hawks so badddd. I want him to come over so bad. But I know he's sleeping. Because it's literally 3am and I'm trying to sleep too. But I can't because I have a lot of stuff on my mind. This sucks.

Should I text him, just to see if he's awake? No, I don't wanna bother him. But he did say to text him whenever. No, I'm not going to do it. But at the same time I want to. Fuck, why am I so indecisive? Yknow what? Fuck it. I'm gonna text him. Just to see if he's awake and willing to come over. To help my "Problem".

I turn over to my side and grab my phone. I turn it on and unlock it. I go to iMessage and click on hawks' pfp. I text him.

Y/n:"Hey are you awake?"
H:"Yeah, why?"
Y/n:"Can you come over?"
H:"Sure, but can you call first?"
Y/n:"Sure."

I call hawks...

H:"Heyo!"
Y/n:"Hi"
H:"What's up? Whyd you text me at 3am?"
Y/n:"Well um...Keigo...I'm gonna be totally frank with you.."
H:"Mhm"
Y/n:"I'm really horny and I just want you sooo bad right now..."
H:"Me? Oh why me?"
Y/n:"Because of last night. When you took my out to dinner, I just couldn't forget what happend and that made it lead up to now. So can you please come over I just wanna kiss and touch you so bad. I wanna feel your skin on my skin so bad."
H:"Y/n darling, you have no need to explain further. I totally understand what you are saying. And yes I will come over. I crave the same thing you crave."
Y/n:"Okay, I can't wait."
H:"Me either, my darling. I'll see you in 15, I love ya."
Y/n:"I love you too."

Yes finally. I'll get- no we'll both get what we want. Because he did say he craved the same thing I crave. So that's good, he understands. Oh no, I need to get ready. Oops, I almost forgot to. Silly me. I make my bed, dim some of the lights, light some candles and spray on some perfume. I put on my favorite lingerie. Now I think we're done. I just gotta wait now.

15 MINUTES LATER

I hear Hawks knock at my door. I rush down the stairs and open the door to see a handsome red winged hero.

H:"Well, hello sexy~"
Y/n:"You should say that about yourself you're looking pretty appealing yourself."
H:"Honey, I'm not the one wearing beautiful lingerie."
Y/n:"Oh, you noticed~"
H:"How could I not? That's my favorite pair you have~"
Y/n:"Oh really now? Then let's take this show on the road then~"

I put my arm on hawks' shoulder and my other arm around his waist. I pull him inside, turning us around. I lock the door and we make our way upstairs to the bedroom. I try to walk up the stairs alone but then hawks picks me up and carries me like a princess.

H:"You smell divine, m'lady~"
Y/n:"Thank you I knew you'd like it~"
H:"Good, cause I do~"

We make it to the bedroom. Hawks locks the door.

H:"Wow, you did all this for me?"
Y/n:"Yes, do you like it?"
H:"No, I love it~ its so you."

Hawks lays me on the bed.

H:"Y/n:"I have a question."
Y/n:"Yes Keigo?"
H:"Do you trust me to love you how I'd like to?"
Y/n:"Keigo... I trust you with my whole heart."
H:"Good, so you're fine with whatever I do to you?"
Y/n:"Yes just don't break my heart.:
H:"goodly noted.."

Hawks pulls something out of his pocket.

H:"Are you fine with hand cuffs?"
Y/n:"Yes, of course."
H:"Okay"

Hawks hand cuffs me to the bed.

H:"Do you mind if I take off your lingerie?"
Y/n:"Well you were gonna take it off anyways, but yes of course."

Hawks some how manages to take of my lingerie leaving me naked in front of him. Not long after, we're both naked.

H:"Would you like me to take it slow or fast?"
Y/n:"ummm.... fast? I guess. I just wanna get into things."
H:"Whatever you desire."

Hawks puts his heads in between my thighs and my legs on his shoulders.

H:"God, you're so beautiful."

Hawks leans his head down and starts licking. It feels so good to finally do this with him.

H:"You taste so good~ Where do the perfections stop?"

Hawks continues eating me out. I start to moan and this knot in my stomach starts getting tighter and tighter as he continues. This feels so right. Having him between my thighs and eating me out so well. Damn, I love him so much.

I look over to my side, it's 3:45am. Damn it's late but that's fine I don't mind a little Morning Sex. As I reach my orgasm hawks starts to circle my clit with his tongue. Edging me more. I reach my orgasm and cum in his mouth, my legs start shaking and my fingers dig deep I my palms, leaving a little mark.

H:"Wow you didn't hold back when cumming in my mouth~ I like it. Are you ready for this?"
Y/n:"Yes I am Keigo."
H:"Do you mind If I leave a few marks here and there?"
Y/n:"Not at all."
H:"Okay"

Hawks starts feeling up my body. My waist, my sides, my thighs.

H:"I love all these curves on your body, they just make you so hot. Even if you didn't have them you'd still be hot. But still I just loveee these curves of yours."

Hawks starts leaving hickeys on my thighs. Then he moves up and leaves a couple hickeys on my neck. Then he leaves a couple hickeys near my chest. This is something. He's never done this before. It's so hot.

H:"Okay, I think I'm ready."
Y/n:"go ahead, I'm waiting.."

Hawks pushes his shaft inside of me and slowly thrusts in and out. This feels too good to be true. I wish we could do this all the time, but that's not possible. So I'll wait for the many other moments we get to have like this. He starts to move faster and faster, till our skins clashing. This is Bliss, euphoric even. I love this feeling I never want it to end even though sooner or later it will, sadly.

The room is filled with our skin clashing and my moans and sometimes his grunts. Fuck I feel like I'm gonna cum soon. I just might right now, I can't help it. The knot in my stomach comes undone and I cum all over his cock. Hawks ends up cumming inside me too. Hawks gently falls on top of me, out of breathe. I smirk

Y/n:"Want a round two?"
H:"Of course, I don't mind a little Morning Sex."

I check the time 4:05am, I guess I'll sleep in today...