Love and Lust (Dabi)

Tonight you were feeling different than how you usually were. You were in the mood for making love. But not just normal making love. That nitty gritty, dirty, sexy, yet loving part of making love. And you wanted to do it to no other than your love, Dabi. So you thought 'fuck it, why not?'
You had his favorite piece of lingere that you owned on. You were waiting for him to come out of the shower to see you like this.

You know he'd be up for anything you wanted to do, even domming him.
You loved that about him. That's why you also had some stuff on the night table to help you dom him. You weren't sure if you'd get your way. But, oh my you wanted to see the look on his face so bad. You were just sitting on the bed before dabi came into the room in only a towel.

D:"Hey baby, I'm out of the showe-"

He gets cut off by looking at you and how sexy you look.

D:"Well hello sugar, don't you look mad sexy right now~?"

Y/N:"You like what you see~?"

D:"No I love what I see~"

Y/N:"Good because there's gonna be a lot more where that came from~"

D:"What do you mean by th-"

He gets cut off as you put him on the bed under you. You look him in the eyes with one type of look. Lust

Y/N:"Look I'm gonna make this plain and simple. Call me mommy and you'll get your way~"

You say snakely above his figure. He smirks at you.

D:"Yeah right, like I'm doing that. How about this you call me daddy and y-"

You start jerking him off fast. Making deep eye contact with him as you do so.

D"Ahhh~! Yes do that!"

He moans out he's now like putty in your hands. You have him right where you want him. As soon as he gets close you stop fully. You handcuff him to the bed so he can't make you do it.

D:"Hey what gives? Why did you stop?"

Y/N:"I gave you an order didn't I? You didn't follow through with it so now I have to punish you."

You take the feather tickler from the night table and start teasing him. He makes an annoyed expression yet a bit pleasured, towards you as you tease him. You keep this up for a bit until you hear him sat.

D:"Fine. Fine mommy.. I'll be a good boy for mommy."

Y/N:"That's more like it, good boy~ see that wasnt so hard, now you can get what you want~"

You sit on his dick and look at his face he almost makes an very submissive face but holds back. You smirk as you ride him. You feel every inch of his dick twitch inside you as you both get close to your climaxes. As he cums inside you, you cum on his dick. But you're not done just yet, oh no no no. You're planning on taking it a step further. You're gonna edge him.

You get up from your position then lay down on your stomach, face close to his dick. You start to suck as he let's out soft, gentle moans. You internally smirk knowing that you're causing him to make that sound. When gets close you can tell because he's twitching and his legs are shaking. You stop as soon as you feel him twitch again.

He let's out a groan instead of those lovely low moans.

D:"Whyd you stop?"

Y/N:"Because I can~"

D:"Well can you please continue mommy, I was really close."

Y/N:"Of course but you can't cum until I say so."

You continue but this time with your hand, your other hand using the feather tickler on him again. Once again he gets close, so you replace your hand with your mouth and suck him off. He begs you to cum.

D:"Mommy~ please let me cum! I've been such a good boy please just let me cum!"

You remove your mouth from him just to say one word with one syllable.

Y/N:"Cum,"

And just like clockwork he cums in your mouth and of course you swallow but you aren't quite finished here. You go up to his face and give him a delicate kiss that slowly becomes more sexually driven by the second. You know he can taste himself on you. You pull away from the kiss, unruff him and lay him on his stomach. You grab a strap on and put it on. You put it against his rear. His eyes widen at the feeling. He's almost too stunned to speak.

Y/N:"If you want it, beg me."

He blushes a beautiful crimson red.

D:"P-please mommy, fuck me, fuck me hard mommy, please."

Y/N:"Such a good boy, you deserve a reward~ here you go!"

You shove it inside him and start pumping in and out, again and again. The strap on presses against your clit everytime you go in. You both start moaning but his moans are louder than yours. You like the way he moans. No you loved it! It was you're motivation to continue. So you continued until you both came undone. You take a little breather before repeating what you did again.

This time he moaned louder. You grip his back tighter, leaving slight scratch marks. You get close to your release once more and he does too. You cum again and dabi cums all over the bed sheets. You're almost done, you just wanna do one more thing. You flip him around and start leaving hickies on his chest all the way down to his V line. As you do so you look up at him and make eye contact.

He's making a pretty submissive face and you love it. You love to see him broken by you. But this time you have lovingly lusted over him. So you think it's time to give him a rest for now. Until next time, which will be pretty soon...

Y/N:"I love you, touya."