Crush (Hawks)

You work in the same patrolling area of your friend Hawks. You've been friends since you guys were teenagers. Hawks had always talked about how he wanted to be a hero and now he is the Number 2 pro hero. And you're his sidekick but his friend at the same time. But you have something to confess.

Your Crush for Hawks. You've had a Crush on Hawks since you were 15. You've hid this from him for too long now. And you wanna, no need to confess to him on how you feel. But you're nervous if he'll love you back or not.

But you're ready and hawks is coming over so why not confess to him. You dress in a black fancy dress.
Your dress:

You setted up the coffee table very fancy to match Hawks' style

You setted up the coffee table very fancy to match Hawks' style. Red and Black with some silver drink holders. You were sitting on the couch waiting for Hawks you hear him knock ok your door. You open the door and greet him. He greets you back.

You both sit on the couch and start chatting. "So Y/N? What did you wanna tell me?" Hawks asks looking me in my eyes. I take a deep breathe and say "Well..." Hawks hums in confusion. "I have a crush on you, and I love you, Keigo." You say looking at him.

Hawks looks almost shocked. His hand over his mouth. "I-I.." Hawks tries to say something but he stuttered. "I'm sorry if you don't love me back. We can keep our friendship the same." You say looking down. Then you feel....

Hawks lifts up your chin and kisses you with much passion. You were surprised at first cause you thought he didn't like you back but oh honey you were definitely wrong. You were on his lap making out. When he broke the kiss for air he said "I had a Crush on you too and I love you too." Then he went back to kissing you.

This was surprising but soon enough you melt into his kiss,his touch. You too kept going and you sort of figured out that you too were now dating. This was your teenage dream. You were living it. Dating your best friend or should I say boyfriend now.

This is what you wanted since you were 15. The guy you wanted and loved was right in front of you. You were kissing him. You were loving him. He was loving you. You were proud that you finally made this accomplishment.

You guys stayed there for a while accepting you guys were dating n shit.
You guys were cuddling on the couch facing each other. And you were starting to fall asleep. Especially cause you were in his warm embrace.

He was pretty warm for someone who was very cold as you. He was warm, warm enough to make you relax the last thing you heard before you fell asleep was "I love you, Y/N." Hawks says as his rubbing your back "I love you too, Keigo." You say before falling asleep.