Jealousy (Hawks)

Hawks has been doing alot of hero work recently. His fangirls have been all over him. When he comes home and hugs me he kinda smells like other girls. I know it's possibly not a big deal but idc. Today I'm on the couch waiting for keigo to come home like any other day. But this time I'm wearing his shirt. I know he thinks I look cute in his clothes. It turns him on. It's 5PM keigo said he'd be home by 6:00PM. But I cannot wait for him I'm just so anxious for him. Well maybe anxious wasn't the right word, Down bad. Yeah, I might just be down bad for him. What can I say when I met him let me tell you it was love at first sight. I fell in love with him. When I realized I had feeling for him I just had to confront them. Then we hung out alot. The his work wanted him to work more. So he did. Then the fangirls got in the way. And with that being said I get up from the couch and put 2 wine glasses on the coffee table. I grab some red wine and pour some in the 2 glasses. Then keigo opens the door "Honey, I'm ho-." He gets cut off by looking at me blushing. I smirk and wave to him "Hey baby boy." I say to him. He closes the door and walks over to me and takes off his jacket. "Well hello, princess." He says while sitting on the couch and grabbing the wine glass. I grab my wine glass "Cheers." I say then drinking the drink.
Keigo follows along. Keigo puts his arm around me "So how's my princess doing?" Keigo asks me looking me in the eye. "I'm doing good how about you my bad boy." I say seductively. Keigo looks at me blushing not expecting me to call him my bad boy. "Now why am I a bad boy?" He says. "Well first of all." I say before sitting on his lap the putting my wine glass on the coffee table. "You've been letting those fan girls be all over you, and you've been spending more time on work." I say slightly whispering in his ear. "I Took some days off for you." Hawks says before kissing my neck. I touch his wings which I know are sensitive "My wings." He says while having his head still in my neck. Hawks wraps his arms around me "you little tease. Well two can play at that game." He says while starting to tease me too. Trailing his hands down my back, up my thighs, up my chest down my arms, Repeated. I continue to touch his wings. Hawks whimpers a bit. "Does it feel that good, baby boy?" I ask slightly whispering in his ear. "Y-yes." He says stuttering a bit. "Y'know it makes me jealous when those girls touch you all over." I say "Yes, I'm sorry." He says with honesty in his voice "I know I may sound greedy but I want more then an I'm sorry." I say "well what do you want that's more then an I'm sorry?" He asks me looking at me "I think you know." I say picking him up and walking to our shared bedroom. I pin him up against the wall and reverse kabedon him. "I love you." I say before taking off his shirt and kissing him all over. "Fuck, a hot girl like you kissing me all over is getting me hot and bothered damn." Hawks says "that's good." I say going back to kissing him everywhere. The way he whimpers its getting me a little hot and bothered myself. He's such a hot man. "No fair if I can't do the same to you." He says "oh yeah?" I say sarcasticly. He puts me on the bed and takes off my shirt. I flip my self back up and we start making out. His hands all over me, his lips on mine I love it.