Attention (Dabi)

As you wake up on the couch, Dabi being not next to you, you get confused. But soon enough that confusion goes away as you hear him shout, after losing a game, you assumed. You went to the bathroom to do your skin care routine and possibly get in one of Dabi's hoodies before heading upstairs to see him. You finish doing your skin care and take off your night gown and put on one of Dabi's hoodies, it was big and you liked that. You were still kinda tired, you didn't wanna put on pants. You walk out the bathroom and make your way upstairs. You enter the bedroom walking in to see your lover as expected, playing a video game.

You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder. He looks up at you and smiles before returning his eyes to the game.

D:"Hello my sleepy princess."

Y/N:"Hi Dabi...I want attention..."

D:"Sure thing but right after this game."

Y/N:"How long will that be?"

D:"Maybe like 20 minutes or so."

20 minutes? I didn't wake up being patient I woke up wanting attention. But imma go along with it for now...

Y/N:"Okay.."

I sit on the side of the bed behind the gaming stuff, watching him for a couple minutes. Seeing how long I can keep my patience for until I try to get him to give me attention. A few minutes go by and I get up. I don't know how many minutes it has been but I want attention. I walk over to Dabi and sit on his lap, my head just resting on his shoulder, my arms just lazily hung around him.

D:"Babe, I told you I'd be done in 20 minutes."

Y/N:"I know... but I wanted attention from you."

D:"Aww, someone sounds needy, needy for my attention.."

Y/N:"Mhm.."

I slowly start to rub circles on Dabi's back.

D:"Heh, Be patient my love. I'll give you all the attention you want after this."

Y/N:"Now"

D:"No, in like 5 minutes."

Y/N:"Please"

D:"Be patient,"

Y/N:"Fine.. I'll try."

D:"Good Girl,"

3 minutes go by

I'm starting to get impatient and bored of waiting I need attention. I start to grind on dabi. I hear him groan slightly from my sudden motion. He looks down at me with an mad yet relieved expression.

D:"Love, I told you to wait it's only 2 more minutes."

Y/N:"I know, I know... I'm starting to get impatient."

Dabi sighs and goes back to look at his game. I start to grind even more. He tries to hold In his groans and moans, trying to keep his composure until the games over. After 2 minutes he puts down his controller and headphones and turns off the game. He puts his arms around me, sitting me up, making us face to face. He hands on my hips.

D:"Oh honey you're about to get so much attention."

He starts kissing you roughly. He dug his fingers into your hips harshly. He knew you liked it. And oh boy you were loving every second of this. You wanted him to be rough with you. You loved it alot when he was rough but you also loved it when he was gentle with you. Which he knew all of that. Which is why he was treating you rough right now. He pulls away from the kiss, picks you up, and sets you down on the bed.

He takes off his shirt revealing his hot abs and then takes off his pants letting you see how turned on you made him and you just know you're gonna enjoying this no matter what...